The times you wonder: where the heck was I that time?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you ladies have been eyeing a bag and then later on found that there was a good deal for it and yet you didn't know so of course, you missed out on a good deal and then was wondering why the heck you didn't know? Ladies, share your stories.

Ok, I'll start. I was checking NM's site last night and saw this Hogan Leather Shopper and I was like :hysteric: how come I never knew that there was a Hogan on sale! and it was such a great deal! :crybaby:

[​IMG]

2. If that Hogan had been available in other colors, I would have ordered it. Lovely, lovely bag.

3. oh i wouldn't have mind to have a cream colored hogan, because the price alone was already a steal.

4. Twisted, if you missed that, you missed two other CHEAP Hogan's on sale..however, if any consilation, each time I clicked on the link, the product was always unavailable... which is a bit of a tease, right? It would be nice if they can stop trying to kill us and take down the picture after it is sold!

5. I lucked out and got a beige Hogan shoulder bag for $213 from NM the other night. I think sometimes they have just one of a particular bag in clearance and the first person to check out gets it. I've gotten some cute Bulga, Botkier and Be & D bags that way too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice