the time has come ... shoulder bag

Ravena

Sep 14, 2011
after 2 speedys and a regular pochette I have decided I need a shoulder baby :smile:
I was thinkig delightful is a good choice , considering her price and the look but being a tpf member made me think twice and now I am completly confused.

I like speedy idylle, but I m afraid it s not as durable as I wish.
I have speedy in 25 and 35 ( mono and ebene) and I d like medium shoulder bag with a zipper- maybe totally? tivoli? palermo? monty?
ebene is such a worry free bag, maybe I sholud avoid azur and monogram
line? but what than?
something epi leather?

please help with your ideas!

Prettyvogue

Sep 2, 2011
Delightful is a wonderful choice, why are you second guessing? If you want an alternative in ebene, the Rivington GM is beautiful, it has a zipper and is a shoulder bag or you can carry in the crook of your arm.

volage

Aug 1, 2008
My first thought was Neverfull in Ebene as well. Although it does not have a zipper, I have always felt secure with mine (I have the Azur MM).

Ravena

Sep 14, 2011
i d like to have a zipper, that s why i gave up delightful and i don t want nf ebene for the same thing :sad:
i just feel much more secure since i use a public traffic services from time to time.

volage

Aug 1, 2008
In that case I totally understand why you would want a zipper. Maybe Thames GM in Ebene?

safida

Apr 23, 2011
I would suggest Damier Ebene Neverfull MM or GM, great work horse and should bag, and really so practical and can be used in any weather:tup:

Ravena

Sep 14, 2011
i want to buy a bag with a zipper, i just feel much more secure that way.
i like epi brea but i m 24 and is that to mature for me to wear?
also, i like totally in azur.
thames gm is a great suggestion...

emjetz

May 25, 2011
A shoulder bag with zipper? maybe you can consider these two?
Westminster gm
or Trevi pm?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
What about the saleya...do they still offer that...you can also do the nf ebene Witt the zipper pouch