The time has come: seeking a Chanel Diamond Shine Flap for my 19th!!!!!!

1. Confession: I am a Balenciaga girl. No matter what anyone says or which bags catch my eye, in the end.. I always go to my b-bags. But I've lurked in the Chanel forum for ages and I have finally found THE bag that has caught my eye AND my heart! The diamond shine flap is just gorgeous beyond words (thanks *jennifer* and iluvchanel for being so helpful!)... and I must have it. See, I have this silly tradition of buying myself a bday gift- it's to remind myself that I should appreciate ME once in a while.

So ladies, please help me find my gorgeous bday gift! I have NEVER bought a chanel before and have no idea how to go about doing so.. I am swamped with school work right now and cannot make it out to the city (SF), which breaks my heart because I really wanted to go to the boutique and play with all the bags. But then again, I already know what I want (typical hehe) so it's okay. If anyone sees, hears, or even smells (LOL!) a BLACK diamond shine flap, will you let me know? I have a debit card (hehe NOO to credit- I hate buying stuff on credit) out and ready. I would prefer to buy from Saks but only because I hear that NM does not take anything other than a NM card??? Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Thanks so much!!!! I'm so thankfu that there is a place like this to turn to. And I am SO EXCITED at the prospect of owning my first CHANEL!!!!! WAHHHH!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. NM takes Amex as well and the Vegas NM takes Visa as well as the catalog order #.

3. They have the red and black at Beachwood Ohio , Saks fifth Avenue . Ask for Christopher in chanel handbags .

4. Ohhhh thank you so much SophiaLee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ^ go go go, kattiepie! :yes:
    good luck and keep us posted!!

6. A QUICK UPDATE!!!!

I am about to go into class but I just called Saks and they said that they have ONE but its on HOLD FOR A CUSTOMER so I have to wait 30 minutes until she comes in an chooses whichever bag she wants.. AHHHHHHH

WISH ME GOOD LUCK *LOTS OF GOOD VIBES!!!*

7. what happened??! did you get it?

8. ......... it got sold.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But I gave the nice SA my name, number, and cc number... and she promised to have one for me asap! so.. technically, I will be getting one soon. just.... not now. :sad: hehe but it's okay!!! I'm one step closer to my first chanel!! awww I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice