The Tiffany Setting V Band Ring for Everyday Use

Mar 15, 2011
I was browsing the Tiffany website yesterday and I came across The Tiffany Setting V Band Ring (it is a sharper "v"). I immediately thought it would be cute for an index finger. When I clicked on it, I saw that it was actually designed to pair with an engagement ring. That is not what I would be using it for. Has anyone bought this ring to wear on its own? If not, do you think it would work on its own? Thoughts?

Last edited:
I have the yellow gold one as my wedding band. For most of the time I wear it on its own, not with my engagement ring. It is very cute and comfortable to wear. The band is quite thin so if you like dainty jewelry it will work. Unfortunately mine got several deep scratches so I stopped wearing it for now until I can take it to the store for cleaning/checking.

Reactions: Frugalfinds
I was browsing the Tiffany website yesterday and I came across The Tiffany Setting V Band Ring (it is a sharper "v"). I immediately thought it would be cute for an index finger. When I clicked on it, I saw that it was actually designed to pair with an engagement ring. That is not what I would be using it for. Has anyone bought this ring to wear on its own? If not, do you think it would work on its own? Thoughts?

I was thinking the same! I was quite disappointed to learn it was meant for this purpose as I think the look is better otherwise. Curious to hear what others feel.

I have the yellow gold one as my wedding band. For most of the time I wear it on its own, not with my engagement ring. It is very cute and comfortable to wear. The band is quite thin so if you like dainty jewelry it will work. Unfortunately mine got several deep scratches so I stopped wearing it for now until I can take it to the store for cleaning/checking.

Thanks so much for this information! Do you have a picture of yourself wearing it that you could share?

Why does it matter how tiffany intends it to be? It’s just one of the ways they style it. If u can style it any other way, that’s your creativity. Don’t let it stop u from wearing it however you like!