The Tibet GM - sooo yummy!

This is the ONE H bag my DH would consider...would love to hear from folks who have one and use it often enough to comment on its versatility, how it wears, usefulness, etc...

Wow...I love it. I love all the little pockets - most Hermes bags don't have enough pockets or little spaces to organise all your things, IMO - this one does! I like the way the canvas strap wraps all the way around the bottom of the bag - it'll be very strong.

Plus, taurillon clemence is one of my FAVOURITE leathers - you're right: a buttery, sensual leather but soooo durable! It's a great design if you're looking for something roomy and hands-free and also sleek :yes:

This looks like such a cool bag --- I have also been checking it out from time to time on the website, :girlsigh:! I have never seen it in the store, but would really love to see one in person.

It looks really large! The size is 14" x 16"... quite a huge bag... almost like a back pack.... The leather does look nice and soft though... Seems like it might be large for day to day but it probably can hold a lot of stuff....