The Three Stars & A Sun Club (Pinoy LV Lovers)

Hello im new here.
I purchased a speedy B in 2013 is the quality really better? But the hadware does not match.

I too, recently purchased my Speedy B in DE. Napansin ko agad na iba yung kulay nung hardware on the detachable strap as compared to the bag's zipper pull and D-ring. SA explained that the hardware on the bag itself were made of brass. Gold-plated lang ata yung sa strap itself, kaya iba yung kulay. :sad:

Hi! Late in the game na ko. It will only be my first time to buy LV this year.

Worth it ba bumili sa LV stores natin sa pinas? Or should I just buy from online sellers?

Also, any thoughts on preloved vs new given our market and what is available here in the philippines?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Hi sis! Welcome onboard. I have both experienced buying in the store and buying from the secondhand market. It's true what Mcandy said. It's nice to buy from the store for your peace of mind and iba rin kasi ang experience when you are in the store. But me being a lover/buyer/seller of vintage items (that's why the username LVintage_LVoe), I have no choice but to buy outside the store. That was also the reason why I became a tPFer -- to broaden my knowledge on authenticating designer bags. I primarily buy from Japanese eBay resellers but we also have reputable local resellers as well. Just be careful lang talaga in authenticating and when paying lalo na if you buy online. Madami ako nakikita sa Facebook but haven't tried to buy from them. Mas maganda if may physical store din sana yung bibilhan mo. I recently bought a DE Papillon NM from eBay pero may physical store sya so I went there kahit pa may free shipping offer sila.

Good luck sis on your first LV bag. So excited for you! [emoji4]

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: wantthatbagbadly
Hi sis! Welcome onboard. I have both experienced buying in the store and buying from the secondhand market. It's true what Mcandy said. It's nice to buy from the store for your peace of mind and iba rin kasi ang experience when you are in the store. But me being a lover/buyer/seller of vintage items (that's why the username LVintage_LVoe), I have no choice but to buy outside the store. That was also the reason why I became a tPFer -- to broaden my knowledge on authenticating designer bags. I primarily buy from Japanese eBay resellers but we also have reputable local resellers as well. Just be careful lang talaga in authenticating and when paying lalo na if you buy online. Madami ako nakikita sa Facebook but haven't tried to buy from them. Mas maganda if may physical store din sana yung bibilhan mo. I recently bought a DE Papillon NM from eBay pero may physical store sya so I went there kahit pa may free shipping offer sila.

Good luck sis on your first LV bag. So excited for you! [emoji4]

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
Thank you for all your tips!!! Excited din ako :smile:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: LVintage_LVoe
deii magkaiba talaga color. i thought they fixed it na by now same parin pala.

lvintage_lvoe may i ask how do u ship to philippines if ebay seller is from japan? :smile: i have always wanted to purchase from japanese sellers bt not sure how item will be shipped to philippines without costing too much. Thank u so much!

Hello, baka lang may alam sa inyo... I bought a Twin GM Pochette and the strap was super dry. Di ko napansin. I used it during a concert for the first time. Ayun, the strap has cracks :sad: how to fix it?

What do you use to condition your vachetta?

Hello, baka lang may alam sa inyo... I bought a Twin GM Pochette and the strap was super dry. Di ko napansin. I used it during a concert for the first time. Ayun, the strap has cracks :sad: how to fix it?

What do you use to condition your vachetta?

Ngyari yan with the straps of my bedford, unfortunately need na talaga ireplace yung vachetta sabi sakin ng LV and doctor leather