The Three Stars & A Sun Club (Pinoy LV Lovers)

Additional info on the price increase in the Philippines guys :amuse:

Clemence wallet - 27,000
6 Key Holder - 12,800
Card Holder (flat) - 10,500
Speedy B World Tour (Black handles and black long shoulder strap with stickers of your choice) - 97,500

If you're having troubles in contacting LV Greenbelt, You may call their Solaire branch 8576333 :flowers:

Hi All Tita & Tito LVoers!
It's my first time to post here. I just wanna share how i pack my NFmm for travel or if i know i will be going on a crowded place that i don't have to worry about pick pockets or anything like accidentally spilling out the contents of my bag.
View attachment 3892248 View attachment 3892252 View attachment 3892254 View attachment 3892256

Hi Tita Loris [emoji6] and welcome to the club! Nice idea for your NF. It's good to be worry-free when carrying this bag and just enjoy during travels [emoji41][emoji928][emoji924][emoji901]

Reactions: Lorisnote
Hi! Late in the game na ko. It will only be my first time to buy LV this year.

Worth it ba bumili sa LV stores natin sa pinas? Or should I just buy from online sellers?

Also, any thoughts on preloved vs new given our market and what is available here in the philippines?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi! Late in the game na ko. It will only be my first time to buy LV this year.

Worth it ba bumili sa LV stores natin sa pinas? Or should I just buy from online sellers?

Also, any thoughts on preloved vs new given our market and what is available here in the philippines?

well, its worth your peace of mind if you buy it directly from the store. you also get to try and see it for yourself before you buy it. I haven't bought from there yet but I heard they are cheaper compared to canadian stores because of the taxes. i have no problem considering buying second hand too because I heard and observed myself that LVs made years ago are of better quality than what is made now. my graffiti speedy 30 can attest to that. you just have to educate yourself on how to determine authenticity because alam mo naman satin db...and LV is so easy to authenticate among other brands in my opinion. especially the canvas line.

Reactions: Lorisnote
well, its worth your peace of mind if you buy it directly from the store. you also get to try and see it for yourself before you buy it. I haven't bought from there yet but I heard they are cheaper compared to canadian stores because of the taxes. i have no problem considering buying second hand too because I heard and observed myself that LVs made years ago are of better quality than what is made now. my graffiti speedy 30 can attest to that. you just have to educate yourself on how to determine authenticity because alam mo naman satin db...and LV is so easy to authenticate among other brands in my opinion. especially the canvas line.
Thank you. For peace of mind!!!

I read somewhere that the speedy bandou made in 2013 and before that have better quality.