The three day diet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since loosing 30 pounds recently I find when I gain a few pounds I go on the 3 day diet. (google it) Anyway, its low cal and it really keeps me on track. Im starting again tomorrow so I can eat Xmas and not totally freak out! I just wondered if anyone else had heard of it OR what do you do when you put on a few pounds?

2. 30 pounds? that is fantastic congratulations! may I ask how did you do it? :yes: :yes: :yes:

3. Sunshine worked her booty off!!!!!

What exactly is the 3 day diet? I never tried it

4. My Dh and I have been pigging out all w/e...What's the 3 day diet Sunshine? I really could uss it b/c Sunday we are having our Lonely Jew at Xmas party and there is tons of food!

5. sorry I had no clue. Normally just working out doesnt make you loose weight. I think normally it is a diet combined with working out. Congratulations anyway.:smile:

6. I worked my booty off and ate a balanced diet....AND paid for it!!! LOL I went to a fitness camp...that is how I lost the weight. It was like training for war. (well my idea anyway) it was all healthy and HARD!!!

7. DAY 1
    • BREAKFAST
    • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
    • 1/2 a Grapefruit or Juice
    • 1 Slice of Toast with 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
    • LUNCH
    • 1/2 a Cup of Tuna
    • 1 Slice of Toast
    • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
    • DINNER
    • 3 Oz. any lean red meat or chicken
    • 1 cup each of
      • green beans
      • carrots
      • regular vanilla ice cream
    • 1 apple
    DAY 2
    • BREAKFAST
    • 1 Egg (boiled, scrambled, omlette)
    • 1/2 a Banana
    • 1 Slice of Toast
    • LUNCH
    • 1 cup of cottage cheese or tuna
    • 8 regular saltine crackers
    • DINNER
    • 2 beef franks
    • 1 cup of broccoli or cabbage
    • 1/2 a cup carrots
    • 1/2 a banana
    • 1/2 a cup of regular vanilla ice cream
    DAY 3
    • BREAKFAST
    • 5 regular saltine crackers
    • 1 oz. cheddar cheese
    • 1 apple
    • LUNCH
    • 1 boiled egg
    • 1 slice of toast
    • DINNER
    • 1 cup each of:
      • tuna
      • carrots
      • cauliflower
      • melon
    • 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream

More

3 Day Diet Reviews

Tools:

email a friend

if (navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer"){ document.write('bookmark page') } else { document.write('bookmark page (Ctrl-D)'); } function bookmarkme(sURL) { url=sURL if (document.all) window.external.AddFavorite(url,"thecolumn - weight loss"); } bookmark page

8. megs...you will hate this diet...please know...its only to knock off a few unwanted pounds for the Holidays...not a lifestlye!!

9. Wow, I bet that was awesome. Did they control your meals as well as the workout? Was it expensive? I would love to do something like that. I think if I had someone controlling what I ate I would be much more effective for me because I love working out but it is the food that I go crazy with.

10. yes, they made all the meals..... and I had a fitness schedule to organize weekly. I made it as difficult as possible and LOVED it. It was an incerdible experience. Expensive...yes.... but so worth it. I did it so I get pregnant and be at a healthy weight...I wish I could go back after I have a baby!!

11. When I've overeaten (i.e. this weekend - beer, tequila, Whattaburger, Burger King and Steak & Shake!), I push it a little extra at the gym and just go back to my normal, healthy eating habits. I try to cut back on sodium a bit and drink tons of water. I don't fret about calories or try to drastically cut calories, because then I rebound and I'm craving junk food the next day.

12. Please let me say again...I do this diet to just take some water weight off. IT IS NOT A LIFESTYLE. A balanced diet and exercise is a lifestyle. I have been over weight on several occasions and sometimes taking some water weight works wonders for me. I do not binge after doing my little diet.
    Christina you are the picture of good health...her advice is best.

13. I didn't mean to come across as "No one should do this diet!" I'm sorry if my post came across that way, Sunshine :shame: !!!! After overdoing it, I totally understand about water weight and wanting to get rid of the bloat ASAP. I also completely understand about how difficult it is to take weight off... it's been a years-long up and down thing for me, until I finally got serious about it.

You're right - the diet is definitely not a lifestyle, no one could subsist on that. But, if you'd like to give your diet a kickstart after overdoing it, and if it works for you, by all means! ;)

14. Christina I in no way took any offense to what you had to say!!! You really are the picture of good health...I meant that!! This is a crazy diet...I guess that is why its called the 3 day diet as thats about all I can handle!! It just works for me and I only do it about every 6 weeks. You are a sweetie and I love reading about your fitness regime. It has inpired me time and again.

15. Does the fitness camp have a website? Or could I have the name so I could ask them for information. That would be my dream!!!! How long did it last? Sorry I know this isn´t the subject matter but I have heard about the fitness camp and I would love to do it. Did you stay there overnight?
    Wow, wow wow.:P :P :P