Home & Garden The Things You Love Around Your Home

I concur... I have the same thing with a glass dinning room table and I love me a great and simple contemporary piece. It also serves as an Art Installation Metal Sculpture Piece. I can leave it out even when not using the coasters. You have saved my life, I am forever in your debt.
"J!m"

Reactions: Aerdem
Yay! Who knew us luxury lovers could be so elated with Home Depot?! It’s a first! Enjoy the coasters as much as I do.. :smile:
x Aerdem
I know, right ? It saves me the trip... I am always in there and I always stick out like a sore thumb because I don't dress like the usual Home Depot customer... lol. I plan to leave this item on my glass dining room table as a 'functional art installation piece'. I can't stop checking the tracking number !
"J!m"

I know, right ? It saves me the trip... I am always in there and I always stick out like a sore thumb because I don't dress like the usual Home Depot customer... lol. I plan to leave this item on my glass dining room table as a 'functional art installation piece'. I can't stop checking the tracking number !
"J!m"
Yes! I currently display mine on my bar cart... please do post a photo once it arrives. My stainless steel coaster kindred spirit :smile:

Reactions: jimmie staton
Nice... photo post please of that... we are the 'Coaster Boasters !" I promise to post...you can hold me to it though.
"J!m"
I’m actually completely re-doing my furniture.. every piece should be here within a few weeks, and then I’ll post the finished product. Beyond excited!!

Attachments

• 9D2316DC-1EC4-4251-B693-EB3D231732D6.jpeg
    9D2316DC-1EC4-4251-B693-EB3D231732D6.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 77
  • A696D8AD-1C16-436F-86E3-E45E044841DA.jpeg
    A696D8AD-1C16-436F-86E3-E45E044841DA.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 79
  • D9F6F8D5-7338-4981-AA86-F8F7A8229007.jpeg
    D9F6F8D5-7338-4981-AA86-F8F7A8229007.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 78
  • B93F11DE-6C1B-4E63-87F4-187F8F9417FC.jpeg
    B93F11DE-6C1B-4E63-87F4-187F8F9417FC.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 15BA1C7C-8A24-42E7-AD41-8C06DCEF5E22.jpeg
    15BA1C7C-8A24-42E7-AD41-8C06DCEF5E22.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 78
I’m actually completely re-doing my furniture.. every piece should be here within a few weeks, and then I’ll post the finished product. Beyond excited!!
Lovely... I love me some sexy furniture ! I have the Le Cobusier Chaise Lounge chair, (your third picture) had it for a few decades. I just re-done it in brown and white cowhide, the leather started to crack after a while. I kept the leather pillow in black so it's a nice contrast against the brown and white cowhide which cost me a fortune to buy and then a fortune to have it done. The versatility of the chaise, and how you can push the front of the chaise down, so your head can be more elevated, or push the head part down so that your feet can be elevated. It is a true work of art. Every woman that sat in it felt a special way. (I can't type it, but once you get in and use it, you are going to understand completely) You are gonna love it.
"J!m"

Lovely... I love me some sexy furniture ! I have the Le Cobusier Chaise Lounge chair, (your third picture) had it for a few decades. I just re-done it in brown and white cowhide, the leather started to crack after a while. I kept the leather pillow in black so it's a nice contrast against the brown and white cowhide which cost me a fortune to buy and then a fortune to have it done. The versatility of the chaise, and how you can push the front of the chaise down, so your head can be more elevated, or push the head part down so that your feet can be elevated. It is a true work of art. Every woman that sat in it felt a special way. (I can't type it, but once you get in and use it, you are going to understand completely) You are gonna love it.
"J!m"
I’m so glad to hear that! I’ve lounged on one before, but it’s encouraging to hear from an actual owner of the lounge who had much more frequent and varied use. I’ve always loved so much of Le Corbusier’s work. It will be my great pleasure to own the LC4.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmie staton