Home & Garden The Things You Love Around Your Home

Dried flowers from my wedding... photos of family... candles... kid's room (my first decorating experience: SUCCESS!).

Things I hate around my home: plastic storage boxes. They are full of stuff we don't need but can't give away. It would not be a problem if we had more space, such as a garage. But we live in a tiny little place and it's driving me nuts!

Things I love, on my desk:

null_zpsa3c58d6b.jpg

Little things picked during travel of no great value

null_zpsa64b503b.jpg

null_zps58017f50.jpg

Great box on your desk! It's a pretty storage for small things, very handy. Lovely things you picked during your trips. I do that too. It gives us a warm feeling remembering that certain place right?

Here are things in my small apartment that I enjoy looking:

What a nice collection you have! Love that blue bottle, I have some and it gives a pop of color on my white cupboard.

Pretty colors all together and it look so put together! Love glasses of all kinds and colors lol

Looks great!

I really Iove this painting my dd painted it for me this is pricelessView attachment 2474480

Awesome piece of art from the DD. She's got a talent.

Everything about living at the lake!

But My new chaise and my sauna are my winter happy places

View attachment 2474085View attachment 2474086
View attachment 2474087

That chaise is awesome! I don't know I have a weakness for chaisses (dunno if I said it right lol) I always lay on there whenever I see one. It's odd since I have one at home but seldom use it lol

That view is superb! I can sit there all day. Thanks for sharing.