The Terrific Tahitienne club!

Being fairly new to this wonderful world on Louis Vuitton. I only picked up the mini pochette. I'm a little nervous with the lighter canvas so I can test it out with this one.

View attachment 3665026
It's a beauitful 1st piece and design to have. It's very limited and hard to get anything in this collection, not alone the mini pochette. I think the mini pochettes has been the most popular and I've heard so many people are having trouble obtaining it, so you're so lucky to get one. Enjoy it! It's gorgeous!

Reactions: jogee85 and MarLoLV
for those who have bought/received the tahitiennes neverfull, i had seen a post on instagram where someone got a nf where the pink on the sides was different from the pink on the bottom. i am waiting for my nf to arrive, but now am wondering if this was a one off issue or if it is happening to others. can tahitiennes nf owners please chime in? thank you : )

Reactions: Born4thjuly
I just received the MP and bandeau. I contemplated the NF but went with the plain azur MM NF. I am now thinking I "need" the stole. It is a little funny that I had it in my cart and I cannot see it in there to delete it. It just states I have one item and the price. So, maybe I am really meant to have it.

Any mod shots of the stole?

Reactions: Born4thjuly
13th and it shipped the next day , was only showing for a short while but I have checked the website since and the odd time it shows as add to bag , I didn't get a call about my reserved one till this Thursday and had already received it from online then.best to stalk the website and keep checking if your wanting something or ring up the main number and ask to go on waiting list.