The Terrific Tahitienne club!

I am enjoying my Tahitienne speedy so much!
Got so many compliments as well .

During my recent trip to Chicago, I fell off from my bike while wearing it crossbody and he bag slid againt concrete (long story, I got hit by another biker..)
Anyway the point, is there isn't even a scratch on it!! I got a little dirty but I just wiped it off with wet towel.

Been using patina champ method to clean the vachetta. That has been working wonderfully as well.

Enjoy your Tahitienne bags ladies
LOVE EEE

Just found this club...I was searching for it! Just took my speedy out for the first time. So in love with this bag. This was a perfect gift from the perfect man. He went to the lv pop up store (only in town for one day) looking for this bag after it was sold out online. I am celebrating Mother's Day and my work anniversary next week (19 years serving our great nation in the Air Force...1 more until retirement!). I can't stop looking at it. I am in [emoji173]️.
View attachment 3698214 View attachment 3698215View attachment 3698216

Beautiful! Do you use a purse organizer inside? Hubby recently surprised me w/this Speedy too. I love it, but a bit nervous about getting the interior dirty. Thank you for your service to our great nation! Our son is in the AF as well and will be going to OTS next month. Following in his daddy's footsteps ;)

Beautiful! Do you use a purse organizer inside? Hubby recently surprised me w/this Speedy too. I love it, but a bit nervous about getting the interior dirty. Thank you for your service to our great nation! Our son is in the AF as well and will be going to OTS next month. Following in his daddy's footsteps ;)
I have a purse organizer in my speedy. I really love it. Otherwise it becomes a bottomless pit. The one I had in my neverful fit.

Reactions: JacqueOCS
How do you girls clean your Tahitienne pieces? I'm new to LV and I love love the print, but I'm terrified of actually using it. I heard the damier azur turns an ugly yellow very quickly.

View attachment 3797533
Just wipe with a baby wipe, I haven't seen any azur go an awful yellow in the last few years. Maybe the very old azur. Just enjoy it