The Tempete reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

Though I've been following the Chanel forum more closely, I've also developed a growing liking for Bal bags.

So I decided to get my first one in Tempete RH!

All thanks to a lovely TPFer dannkat who helped me get it :hugs:
    Today I got a JC charm to go along with it too :cloud9:

Here are some pictures of it. Excuse the poor photography as I used my iphone.

Attached Files:

2. VALNSW............I LOVE YOUR TEMPETE CITY, AND THE CUTE LITTLE CHARM..........BTW...........:welcome2: TO BALENCIAGA

[​IMG]

3. Even with the "poor photography", it's still obviously one gorgeous bag.
    Many congrats and enjoy it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. tillie Thanks! ;) I was considering a Officier or some dark blue colour (even canard) but I know the former colour would be soo difficult to get, plus I thought of getting a light-coloured bag since I've so many dark-coloured ones already.

BTW, I'm drooling over your Birkins too, and it's so sweet of your daughter to get you one... I also hope for the day that my daughter will think of me in that way.

Livia Thanks for the compliments. I think this is a gorgeous colour too. Though it was difficult to get too, since it's a past season colour.

5. valnsw.......... I think Tempete is beautiful, and was a good choice for you. Thank you for the compliments on my Bags, and My Daughter!:love:

6. Yeah, I would imagine a Tempete RH City would be quite hard to find. Understandably so; it's gorgeous. Glad you manged to find one!

7. Great find!! I love it CONGRATS. Love the charm too. :yahoo:

8. Love the bag and the charm! Great choice! Congrats!

9. very pretty. i like tempete alot esp w/gsh

10. gorgeous! tempete is one of those colors that looks really good with RH, congrats on your purchase

11. it's beautiful!! congrats on your new bag :smile:

12. Beautiful bag, congrats!

13. Congrats on your first Bbag! Tempete is a beautiful and versatile color and a RH City is a great choice!! And welcome to the addiction:graucho:

14. Congrats! I am a Chanel girl too who has recently been interested in Balenciaga. The tempete city with rh is my first bbag too! You made a great choice. It is the perfect casual bag to compliment the dressier Chanel collection. You are going to love it! Congrats and I look forward to your next bbag choice! :tup:

15. gorgeous!