The tempete craze goes on, a tempete city then a tiny Tempete baby!

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I just can't enough of this color, it's such a beautiful blue... I went to the Galeries lafayette again.... and came home with a little tempete something..
Wanna guess?????

teaser2.jpg

teaser.jpg

purseaddict, livia, chaoyichien, you ladies got the right answer!!!
presenting.... the tempete arena bracelet!!!! size S, because my wrist is tiny and bony, i tried on a black one a month ago and didn't like it on me, too huge looking, it was size M. and yesterday, my SA called after she got this little baby, and the tempete color makes the bracelet more feminine IMO.

CUbracelet.jpg

citybracelet1.jpg

modbracelet1.jpg

modbracelet3.jpg

modbracelet7.jpg

modbracelet5.jpg

modbracelet8.jpg

Alice1979 : thank you, i love this color so much.
Livia1 :thanks *S*, tempete makes it look less heavy on my tiny wrist and more feminine. the S size works better on me too, i attach it on the middle hole, there are 3 holes on the strap. it comes with a tiny box, tiny dust bag, tooooo cute.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new babies!!!! I really and truly LOVE Tempete with RH. That bracelet is badass - I need one!! Your red flats and the Tempete would look amazing together! A dark pair of jeans, white top, Tempete City and those flats. :tup: Choice!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new babies!!!! I really and truly LOVE Tempete with RH. That bracelet is badass - I need one!! Your red flats and the Tempete would look amazing together! A dark pair of jeans, white top, Tempete City and those flats. :tup: Choice!

Thanks mia bella, the bracelet is too cute. you should have one. it's too hot in paris to wear jeans but yes, that combo suggestion would look really cool. :smile:
i only wear light summer dresses the past two weeks, the weather is finally summery in paris.:yahoo:

I showed my husband the bracelet online last night hinting that it would make a great gift. I'm glad to know they come in sizes because I have a small wrist too. Your new babies are just lovely! Congrats!

Del*M*, that's so cool! the tempete bracelet! thinking on whether to get it or not, and if yes, which color? there are so many beautiful choices! may i know the retail price in Europe? i may need to order from george v......

:heart: your red ballerine toooooo

P.S. great to see you are keeping the tempete city! you look fabulous with it!