***### The Tantalizing Turenne Clubhouse ###***

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Come on in and admire this breathtaking beauty. She is definitely on my short list. Birthday bag here I come. Debating between the pm/mm. I want it to be a nice size everyday bag but not huge when used as a crossbody. Enjoy these pics that have been floating around the forum. Can't wait for it to make it to my store....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411075226.324563.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411075265.399090.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411075282.613554.jpg

I like the pleats too but I'm hoping the inner part doesn't "cave in" and flatten, it looks pretty all puffed out like it shows but afraid it won't stay that way...

Is there a side view of this bag?

Was thinking of getting the mono speedy b 30, but alreadyhave the speedy b 25 de, but might for this bag instead as it also gives me across-body option.

The pictures above are from my store. They have had the bag out and for sale since last Sunday. I am going tomorrow to try this on again and decide between it or mon monogram. I'll take some pics while I'm there. The pm is meant to be crossbody. The mm is the size of speedy 30/ 35 and would be big for crossbody in my opinion. Haven't seen the GM.

The pictures above are from my store. They have had the bag out and for sale since last Sunday. I am going tomorrow to try this on again and decide between it or mon monogram. I'll take some pics while I'm there. The pm is meant to be crossbody. The mm is the size of speedy 30/ 35 and would be big for crossbody in my opinion. Haven't seen the GM.

Yes...they are! I had posted them in another thread (photos courtesy of you know who:smile:. She mentioned you were checking it out and was kind enough to send me pics of them, and I asked her permission to post them.

I like the look of the PM (quite cute) but I want the adjustable strap...

The mm is nice but I fear it will look bulky being worn crossbody and I don't like bulge.

Reactions: moey