***### The Tantalizing Turenne Clubhouse ###***

You are so lucky. I bought this bag last night in Atlantic City but can't take it home till Oct.1st. They said that was the launch date.

You should go back to the store. The date was moved up. You should have been able to take it home that day. I brought mine home today and it's on the website....

Someone in another forum asked some questions so I decided my reply may help others

I think the pm is great for me. It was about the 3-4" bigger than my LE pliage mini, which I happen to be carrying yesterday. At first sight it looks about the size of the Tivoli pm just structured differently.

The mm, although bigger, and I thought it was great only being 150 more, appeared great as a hand carry bag, but seemed like it would be bulky if worn crossbody. Also, when I put it on crossbody, the strap was already in its last hole and it sat right under my breast (which was where my Palermo pm sat with the strap which is why I sold it.

When I had the pm on, it was only in the second or ire hole so I still had room to go. Also, i put all of my stuff in it and it did not lose shape at all. I don't think this bag will need an organizer for structure but some people may prefer it for organization.

The mm was comparable to a speedy 32/33 if there was such a thing.

I do think the tabs will bend up eventually depending on how it's sorted. I actually noticed this in the pic the SA sent me and it only happened to one, but it appeared to be bent or laying wrong. While storing mine, I currently have it tied down with a scarf to see if it helps. It's one thing to do it on. My own but coming like that (occurring in shipping) would bug me too.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: JazzyMac
Someone in another forum asked some questions so I decided my reply may help others

I think the pm is great for me. It was about the 3-4" bigger than my LE pliage mini, which I happen to be carrying yesterday. At first sight it looks about the size of the Tivoli pm just structured differently.

The mm, although bigger, and I thought it was great only being 150 more, appeared great as a hand carry bag, but seemed like it would be bulky if worn crossbody. Also, when I put it on crossbody, the strap was already in its last hole and it sat right under my breast (which was where my Palermo pm sat with the strap which is why I sold it.

When I had the pm on, it was only in the second or ire hole so I still had room to go. Also, i put all of my stuff in it and it did not lose shape at all. I don't think this bag will need an organizer for structure but some people may prefer it for organization.

The mm was comparable to a speedy 32/33 if there was such a thing.

I do think the tabs will bend up eventually depending on how it's sorted. I actually noticed this in the pic the SA sent me and it only happened to one, but it appeared to be bent or laying wrong. While storing mine, I currently have it tied down with a scarf to see if it helps. It's one thing to do it on. My own but coming like that (occurring in shipping) would bug me too.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your detailed description. I pulled out my le pliage for reference and think the PM will probably be perfect for me too. The only thing that would make this bag more perfect for me would be if it had the same strap as the Speedy B. Am I correct in interpreting that the PM has a longer strap than the MM?