The Talented Mr.Ripley

1. I just saw this for the first time last night. It was good. :yahoo: I liked seeing Jude Law's butt. :drool: :graucho:

2. LOL I love this movie! I think Matt Damon is fantastic in it.

3. yes, Matt Damon was good.. he was good coz I hated him so much as I was watching the movie.. he was that effective.. hehe

4. We Have Been Watching It On & Off This Week (I Have Seen It So Many Times ~ I Think Saw It Twice In The Theater). But, I Haven't Seen the Whole Thing In A While. It's A Great Movie.

About A Year Ago A Friend Of Mine Was Going On About Matt Damon & I Mentioned The Talented Mr. Ripley.......& She Said That Was The Only Movie Of His She Didn't Like (I Forgot She Didn't Like It When She First Saw It). It Surprised Me. I Never Heard Anyone Who Didn't Like That Movie......The Scenery & The Costume Design Alone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

We All Have Our Own Tastes!!! :smile:

5. That is a great movie. I love Matt Damon, but I hated him in this movie.

6. I absolutely love this movie. Matt Damon's role is a bit creepy but he was good.

7. Is it on pay tv? Hbo or something? LMK! I saw that in the movies, but would like to see it again. LOVE jude!

8. Love it, great movie!! Jude is charming..

9. :roflmfao: :drool: :graucho:

hahah that's too funny! but umm it was my favourite movie for a while and that was probably one of the deciding factors :shame:

10. Great movie! Surperb acting all around!

11. One of my faves - Matt Damon is incredible:yes:

12. ooh, i just saw it again too on tv today. that is UNTIL my bf changed the satation to see liverpool games :P
    i loveee jude law..

13. I LOVED that film!! The scenery, the acting, the mystery!!!! They don't make too many like that, unfortunately.

14. i love that film too.... Matt Damon superb!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice