The Tale Of A Fairy

You don't need to act or direct well. Just wear Chanel.
Oh and Rich Cougars are always in style!
One swipe of Chanel lipstick and even an androgynous fairy can't reist you!
And finally.......
When all the pretty boys like other boys, just love a woman!

You don't need to act or direct well. Just wear Chanel.
Oh and Rich Cougars are always in style!
One swipe of Chanel lipstick and even an androgynous fairy can't reist you!
And finally.......
When all the pretty boys like other boys, just love a woman!

LOL! Thanks for the summary. I was too lazy to watch the video :P

Eh, maybe I'll watch it later for the jewelry... You know that crazy Karl, he likes to change things up and keep it fresh :roflmfao:
LOL! I really think he is insane. The film was very icy and distant.
The acting sucked, it was soo over styled and it was going for the Film Noir style, but it lacked big time. Man what an ego he has . But the jewelry and gowns were amazing!

Actually I think its more of a bonjour tristesse kinda thing. like all the beauty and all that money wont make you happy. like how everyone was so bored and unsatisfied all the time. everything felt so heavy when people usually thing such a lifestyle is fabulous and all.

but yeah, shocker with freya o_o

LOL! I really think he is insane. The film was very icy and distant.
The acting sucked, it was soo over styled and it was going for the Film Noir style, but it lacked big time. Man what an ego he has . But the jewelry and gowns were amazing!

You know, everytime I watch the shows it feels like the clothes are kinda off...like all the models are basically 17years old and I dont see any of them wearing chanel irl. But in that shortfilm everything felt right. Like when Kristen was wearing that planket kinda black and white thing on the beach. It looked fabulous. but on the runway it kinda freaked me out. So i guess what Im trying to say is, that this movie brought Chanel closer to me in a way.