The tale of a Balenciaga Content in Sydney Inner West **Updated Pictures**

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
****Warning, a really long thread***:P
I think I have only started a new thread on the main board once and that is to celebrate the arrival of my LE Magenta City (which now has gone to a new loving home of a very beloved fellow TPFer, "J")

I started my balenciaga affair last year during my schooling in Japan when I saw my first Balenciaga IRL, Vert D'eau City :girlsigh:I was still into Chloe at that time so didn't know all about Balenciaga..

The first thing I noticed about VD was the pretty colour! So I picked it up from the display and noticed right away how light it is in comparo to my Chloe Paddy!
As much as I love that bag, I didn't end up buying it because the price was so ridiculously expensive!

When I went back to Sydney, I started to learn more about Bbags and in the same time was still Chloe crazy! :nuts:
And my first purchase too, a Calcaire Twiggy, a total serendipity! (borrowing this word from another beloved TPFer buddy Pluiee) when I was looking for Chloe 05 Craie..

From then, my addiction started!
05 Calcaire is followed by:
04 Lilac
05 Calcaire City (yup, I love Calcaire) :nuts:
04 Seafoam (thank you my dear "I")
07 Aquamarine
06 Calcaire Pony (thank you dear Corey that enables me with all the goodness of Calcaire)
05 Turqey City
07 LE Magenta,
06 Blue India Work,
07 Tomato,
07 Jaune,
05 Magenta,
05 Turqey Twiggy (thank you dear "T"),
04 Seafom First (thank you dear "L"),
08 EB Work, 08 BG
....and the latest purchases that made appearances today...

I never really have a HG except for my 04 Lilac..
That is the only bag I know I wanted so badly..hence when I found it, I didn't even think twice pressing the BIN :nuts:

So over these times, my balenciaga purchases have never really been such a major thing for me..I bought them because I like them and never give it much thought..
I too have sold many of my bags to help me with the new purchases..Because of this, I finally learnt exactly what I love in Bbags and what I should look for, and to be patient! *a virtue I don't have when it comes to Bbags* :sweatdrop: which what my SO has been telling me, I should only buy what I love not like!

So when I stumble upon this little gem, I could not resist..And in order to fund her, I have sacrificed so many bags of mine..and I have to say, it's all worth it!!

Balenciaga continues to amaze and fascinate me, and with the arrival of this beauty, I have to say, SALUTE to Nicholas G! :choochoo:

She is the one that completes my Balenciaga family!

So over these times, my balenciaga purchases have never really been such a major thing for me..I bought them because I like them and never give it much thought..
I too have sold many of my bags to help me with the new purchases..Because of this, I finally learnt exactly what I love in Bbags and what I should look for, and to be patient! *a virtue I don't have when it comes to Bbags* :sweatdrop: which what my SO has been telling me, I should only buy what I love not like!

Aki - This is so ture.:tup: I am happy that through all this you finally found what you really love.:yes::heart:

I am totally content now :nuts:

However, my wishful hope, someday, I am again, able to find AG, Calcaire and Tomato I have sold :love:

Attachments

• AG Totoro resize.JPG
    AG Totoro resize.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 122
  • Calcaire twiggy with Luci's flowers.JPG
    Calcaire twiggy with Luci's flowers.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 07 tomato.JPG
    07 tomato.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 154
Congrats on finding your holy grail, aki_sato!!:yahoo:I love your family of Firsts - you have all my favorites together in one spot :love:

attachment.php

Simply BEAUTIFUL Aki!!
:girlsigh:
I'm in love with your collection and the newcomer is just the perfect addition.
Now enjoy them in good health.:yahoo:
Don't worry: I'm sure you'll find the babies you sold.

awwww congrats aki! I love your new FBF! :love: the love affair is crazy isn't it? I agree when you said:
aki quote "So over these times, my balenciaga purchases have never really been such a major thing for me..I bought them because I like them and never give it much thought..
I too have sold many of my bags to help me with the new purchases..Because of this, I finally learnt exactly what I love in Bbags and what I should look for, and to be patient! *a virtue I don't have when it comes to Bbags*
sweatdrop.gif
which what my SO has been telling me, I should only buy what I love not like!"

It's so hard to not get wrapped up in at all ;)

WOW sweety!:yahoo: Your collection is just amazing these days and your new addition is TDF!!:love: Congrats darling!!:tender: Would love to see pics of your whole collection!!:yes: