The Tahitienne club

Sarah, WOW that bag looks great on you! I soooo want a PINK one now. Never thought I did but after seeing these posts I cannot wait to run to Saks after work today :yahoo:Now the only decision to be made is GM or PM...

I would get the PM unless you want to use it like a travel or gym bag- I got the GM and it is too big to just carry around without the bottom bumping into everything- especially since it is soo seasonal - Just my FYI
This is how roomy it is even with a full size speedy in it!

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 143
I would get the PM unless you want to use it like a travel or gym bag- I got the GM and it is too big to just carry around without the bottom bumping into everything- especially since it is soo seasonal - Just my FYI
This is how roomy it is even with a full size speedy in it!
Oh wow, that is roomy!!!! :amazed: I would like to use it as an everyday bag for the Spring/Summer. Thank you so much for the input!

OK word of warning ladies Tahitiennes is very suscepitable to denim transfer I wore mine with a pair of jeans that I have had for years and it still got a little transfer on it, I will be more careful from now on

LabelA, the GM looks great on you! I want to see pics of the color transfer though. Maybe it's because the beige is so light? I haven't had a problem with my green yet, and I've worn it with jeans a few times.

I've used my violet for the last few weeks and have not had any troubles either- there is carpet cleaner that is water soluble so does not leave stains and I use it on my finest furniture fabrics and it takes off most stains with no damage - I would suggest you get some - it is called ONE STEP and carpet one stores sell it and then just saturate a rag with it and barely wipe over the area. You might want to take those jeans and rub them on a white towel or something first and try and remove that mark first.- JUST AN FYI- Hope it helps.