The Tahitienne club

BeachBaby17

Apr 15, 2007
Ooooooooooh! I love her! Is that the PM or GM? I want to join the club, too; I'm not sure which color I like best. Decisions, decisions....:girlsigh:

ashleydanielle4

ashleydanielle
Aug 13, 2007
florida
after seeing the pictures i have to get one after i recover from the watercolor speedy. now my only problem is deciding on one color!

shopsinparis

Aug 8, 2007
All the colors are gorgeous. Can anyone tell me of the top has a snap or hook to keep it closed or is it an open top?

mailkelli

Feb 3, 2007
Pacific Northwest
THE BIG REVEAL......

MY Tahitienne GM in Violet just arrived today! It is more like a very large tote so wish I had gotten the PM but am going to use it to like a Neverfull and keep my purse and everything in it when I am going from car to house etc. The handles are sharp on the edges so will be glad when they soften up and the inside pocket is not as large as it could be including the open skinny pocket- it is big enough for a pair of reading glasses but not many phones or LV sunglass cases would fit in it- so I do not know why they bothered if it was not going to be big enough to really serve a purpose??? Also, the violett is more muted than the pics- all in all I am going to use it to haul my stuff around when I am carrying my Black Multi speedy - I got the PM galliera today too and posted pics on the link. I can not seem to get my pics bigger and downloaded and it was time consuming so here goes...

Attachments