The T.O Show

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
anybody gonna watch?

Last season, I shed a few tears over TO and the revelation that he never met his father who lived across the street from him and his mother with his other family. Man! That really messed him up....

not to mention, he's good eye candy on Sunday :graucho: ;) :yahoo:

All I can think of with him is the "25 million reasons to live" remark.

anybody gonna watch?

Last season, I shed a few tears over TO and the revelation that he never met his father who lived across the street from him and his mother with his other family. Man! That really messed him up....

not to mention, he's good eye candy on Sunday :graucho: ;) :yahoo:

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaat?!!

I only watched a couple episodes last time....I'll give it another try. Of course DF is all for watching it. And Ochocinco.... *sigh* I don't even know if I want to get sucked into his world, lol.

Oh TO. I respect his athletic ability. He can actually back up all that crap he talks, but he is a cancer to any team he is on. I will probably watch it just because it comes on right before Ochocinco's show. I lurve Ochocinco.

Oh TO. I respect his athletic ability. He can actually back up all that crap he talks, but he is a cancer to any team he is on. I will probably watch it just because it comes on right before Ochocinco's show. I lurve Ochocinco.

i had lunch with Ochocinco 4th of july wknd!!!!!!! :yahoo: i have pics...i'll post them later.

TO is a specimen, but he's a cancer in the locker room for sure.
I saw him/bumped into him on a few occasions while he was in Dallas . . . interesting character :amuse:

i had lunch with Ochocinco 4th of july wknd!!!!!!! :yahoo: i have pics...i'll post them later.

Well, get on it girl! I am so jealous.

TO is a specimen, but he's a cancer in the locker room for sure.
I saw him/bumped into him on a few occasions while he was in Dallas . . . interesting character :amuse:

It seemed like he had settled down (for him) when he was in Dallas. I wonder where he will end up this season.

You know I live close to Cincinnati so I see Chad occasionally at clubs/events/etc.. What surprised me is whenever I see him it's very low profile. He's not being loud and "superstar", no bodyguards or anything. Half the time it's like "That guy looks like CJ.. Oh, that is CJ!" :lol:

I guess I figured he had settled down because he was actually with a team for more than one season.
I guess it makes more sense that he wouldn't just change his bratty behavior in a matter of a few months.