The sweet SOUTH BANK BESACE gang!

I tried on the Odeon PM in store and absolutely loved it, apart from the opening. I felt like the top opening was too tapered, so putting my mini pouchette or sunglasses case in or taking out was a vertical game of tetris and not user friendly enough. Is the opening of the SBB larger? I really want a canvas bag for daily use with the outside pocket.

I tried on the Odeon PM in store and absolutely loved it, apart from the opening. I felt like the top opening was too tapered, so putting my mini pouchette or sunglasses case in or taking out was a vertical game of tetris and not user friendly enough. Is the opening of the SBB larger? I really want a canvas bag for daily use with the outside pocket.
I haven’t seen an Odeon PM in person, just the Odeon MM but I think I would say the opening of the SBB is more open, not as tapered/constricted.
I find it to be a great daily bag.

Attachments

• 4816C81F-2707-451C-96E0-84B1813188C9.jpeg
    4816C81F-2707-451C-96E0-84B1813188C9.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 32
  • FC31E145-9028-495C-80B8-2D3B3BC28846.jpeg
    FC31E145-9028-495C-80B8-2D3B3BC28846.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: MKB0925 and Loriad
I haven’t seen an Odeon PM in person, just the Odeon MM but I think I would say the opening of the SBB is more open, not as tapered/constricted.
I find it to be a great daily bag.
I agree. I have the South Bank and the opening is very accessible. I tried on the Odeon and it wasn't for me. Tapered is a good word for it. Also, too similar for me to have both although I know people do.

Finally get to join!:happydance: Was told I got the last one in the US a couple of weeks ago. Made in USA but has a date code so yay! Very slightly misaligned along the zipper and the leather tab but I can live with that since apparently there are no more to be had right now. Honestly I’m probably the only one who sees it lol. Otherwise it looks perfect. Can’t wait to carry it!

2 different CS reps told me last month that this is still a permanent piece just not available right now. I did get lucky with a 3rd CS rep and she transferred me to a store that had 1 left in stock. Don’t give up!

Reactions: Loriad
If you send me a private message and give me your address I can mail you mine which I don’t use (I need to see if I can find it next week as I’m traveling)
Ugh yesss please! However I am fairly new to this and I’m not very sure how to send private messages. I tried, please let me know if it works