The sweet SOUTH BANK BESACE gang!

Still loving this bag! Holds so much & it's awesome being hands-free. I'm currently in a boot due to a stress fracture and I swear this bag has been a lifesaver because it's one less thing I have to try to balance in my hands/arms. Also, perfect vacation bag.

Here she is in my passenger seat today on the way to Starbucks.

Attachments

• besace.jpeg
    besace.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 2,183
Still loving this bag! Holds so much & it's awesome being hands-free. I'm currently in a boot due to a stress fracture and I swear this bag has been a lifesaver because it's one less thing I have to try to balance in my hands/arms. Also, perfect vacation bag.

Here she is in my passenger seat today on the way to Starbucks.
I’ve been thinking about this bag since it came out. Glad to hear you are still liking it!

Reactions: eve
Hey all. How is the Besace holding up? How comfy is it to wear? Does it wear comfortably?

I recently got a Neverfull DA MM and it’s just not my style so I’m considering returning it and getting the besace. It seems a bit less common, cross body, more casual and more under the radar. The NF is just toooo obvious for my taste.

I’d love some input. I’m trying to only buy a new bag 1x per year, so it has to be something I’d wear and use daily.

Hey all. How is the Besace holding up? How comfy is it to wear? Does it wear comfortably?

I recently got a Neverfull DA MM and it’s just not my style so I’m considering returning it and getting the besace. It seems a bit less common, cross body, more casual and more under the radar. The NF is just toooo obvious for my taste.

I’d love some input. I’m trying to only buy a new bag 1x per year, so it has to be something I’d wear and use daily.
Hello! I just got the bag last week and have been using her daily. Its very under the radar as i hv not spotted anyone carrying the same bag. I love that she is a crossbody and very light. So far it has not cut into my neck/ shoulder. I carry an umbrella, small pouch for emergencies, tissues, my pont neuf compact wallet, hp and a recycle bag. There is still room for more. Don’t have to worry about the rain, water droplets, etc. Very carefree bag. I have bought and sold quite a few lv bags, i suppose for my lifestyle now this bag is a keeper.

Hello, I love my South Bank Besace! The bag is lightweight, very comfortable and worryfree. The only point is, it is a tad too small for me to use it daily. But it is one of my most used LV bags. I also own a Neverfull mm (in Mono) and you can put much more into it. So if I have to carry a lot, I will use my Neverfull. Hope that helps a little bit.

Would all you ladies consider this bag to be too feminine for a guy? I'm looking for a Damier ebene crossbody and DE for men is almost non existent. I would take the hassle off btw lol

Would all you ladies consider this bag to be too feminine for a guy? I'm looking for a Damier ebene crossbody and DE for men is almost non existent. I would take the hassle off btw lol
Other than the hassle, which you plan to remove, I think the gold grommets are kind of feminine. I’m surprised that they don’t have more DE specifically for guys. That’s not fair.

I just got my SBB two days ago and I took it out today. I like how light weight it is and that it still holds a lot. I haven't taken any pics of it yet. Since I adopted 3 children three years ago, it seems like I don't have time for pics of bags. But I do love this bag and it fits perfect in my new lifestyle.

Reactions: Valeriabloom