The sweet SOUTH BANK BESACE gang!

Yea, I had it on my wishlist for a while and was stalking it on the website, and it disappeared around then, and hasn’t come back. I’m pretty sure the new DE Odeon replaced it.
I haven't seen a DE Odeon! Off to the website to look at it! The reason I didn't get a monogram Odeon was because I have the South Bank and found them to be similar.

ETA: I just saw it for the first time. When did this come out? I must say, I still like my South Bank. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe I paid $1,400 USD for it.

Reactions: jill39
I haven't seen a DE Odeon! Off to the website to look at it! The reason I didn't get a monogram Odeon was because I have the South Bank and found them to be similar.

ETA: I just saw it for the first time. When did this come out? I must say, I still like my South Bank. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe I paid $1,400 USD for it.
It showed up on the website around July 1st-ish. I had heard of the DE Odeon in May, and kept going back and forth on which to get. Even though the Odeon has the nice removable strap, I was planning to get the South Bank, because I liked the size better. It’s right between the Odeon PM and MM, and was cheaper. I think it was around $1560.00 when they pulled it from the site. I was never able to get it, but that’s ok.

Reactions: Loriad and jill39
It showed up on the website around July 1st-ish. I had heard of the DE Odeon in May, and kept going back and forth on which to get. Even though the Odeon has the nice removable strap, I was planning to get the South Bank, because I liked the size better. It’s right between the Odeon PM and MM, and was cheaper. I think it was around $1560.00 when they pulled it from the site. I was never able to get it, but that’s ok.

Yes, the south bank was cheaper and it was a nice size bag. It seems like they keep replacing bags with more expensive ones. The new favorite is more expensive, and personally I like the old favorite better.

Reactions: Loriad and Moxisox
Yes, the south bank was cheaper and it was a nice size bag. It seems like they keep replacing bags with more expensive ones. The new favorite is more expensive, and personally I like the old favorite better.
Yea, I agree. I have the discontinued Favorite mm in mono, and I like it much better than the new leather version.

Reactions: jill39

Besace bag came in 2018-19

Hi I got a preloved Southbank and it doesn’t have date code. it comes with microchip does anyone of you got this purse with microchip too? thank you
Hi I have a Southbank too and the datecode (DR2157) is on a leather tab inside left side of the bag. I also thought that LV didn’t start using micro chip until March 1, 2021 but I used my NFC tool chip scanner and found a microchip. I hope that help for reference

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now