The sweet "Raisin" club!

bpurse

joie de vivre
Nov 2, 2007
I had to start a thread for the gorgeous grapy color called Raisin. It's very hard to capture the true color as it has more red than blue in it. So bring them on girls and guys! Here is my 09 City with RH!
attachment.php

Attachments

• raisin.jpg
    raisin.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,361
Great idea for a Thread.

Beautiful Raisin City,

This is one bag that I am keeping till it is broken in, squishy, puffy and actually really used! Glad my DH really likes it cause he is going to see a lot of it!:woohoo:

IMG_6938-1.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg

umimaddicted-your bag is gorgeous!! My hubby likes my raisin bag too. In fact the only ones he likes are the raisin and amethyst..he must secretly like pink..hehe. I too plan on keeping my bag, I want it all nice and broken in. I sure hope the color doesn't fade because its so vibrant right now!

I love this thread! :love:

Bpurse, umimaddicted, funnyeh, and CG'Fi' - your raisin are gorgeous! Seems like every bag has such a beautiful thick leather and saturated colour!

Thanks so much for sharing! :girlsigh:

oh, my!
i have been longing for purple.. Glad someone started raisin thread

funnyeh, yours is SGH or GGH? it looks SGH, or maybe my monitor cant capture the colour properly.

I am hoping someone will post a brief soon!

Great bags, ladies!!! :yahoo:

Can I jump the gun?

This will be mine..
BalenciagaRaisinPTGGH_mine.jpg

If I'm very lucky, I'll be able to cuddle it by end of the month. Otherwise I'll prob have to wait another month or so more.

Wish me luck!

oh, my!
i have been longing for purple.. Glad someone started raisin thread

funnyeh, yours is SGH or GGH? it looks SGH, or maybe my monitor cant capture the colour properly.

I am hoping someone will post a brief soon!

Great bags, ladies!!! :yahoo:

Mine is GGH :biggrin:

Oh no!its my camera's problem, not your monitor!!:P

I tried to capture the "gold", but its hard! I'm still a newbie on cameras!

Thank you Aki! When I got my city I was shocked at how thick the leather was! I hope it stays color saturated..always a worry with these brightly colored bags.

I have the '07 Violene GGH PT; I would love to see comparison pictures of anyone has the two colors (Violene & '09 Raisin)!! BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS bags!!!

umimaddicted-your bag is gorgeous!! My hubby likes my raisin bag too. In fact the only ones he likes are the raisin and amethyst..he must secretly like pink..hehe. I too plan on keeping my bag, I want it all nice and broken in. I sure hope the color doesn't fade because its so vibrant right now!

bpurse: :graucho: Maybe that is a way of me justifying getting an amethyst. My DH maybe will like it too since he seems to like the colorful bags the best also. I am trying to carry it everyday to get it broke in but it may take a while. It sure is a fun color combo to carry!