The sweet "Raisin" club!

Hi everyone,i was really happy when i got my raisin frm my sister as abday gift,unfortunately i made a silly mistake,i put my contact lens in my bag and suddenly i just realize the contact lens water fell over and create a watermark on the bag,i didnt know what to do to remove it,can anyone pls help let me know how to remove it?thanks :smile:

Attachments

• IMG00832-20101024-1548.jpg
    IMG00832-20101024-1548.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 362
Hi everyone,i was really happy when i got my raisin frm my sister as abday gift,unfortunately i made a silly mistake,i put my contact lens in my bag and suddenly i just realize the contact lens water fell over and create a watermark on the bag,i didnt know what to do to remove it,can anyone pls help let me know how to remove it?thanks :smile:
Gorgeous Raisins everyone!! Really 'sweet'!

Don't know what to tell you on the spill. Contact Barbara at LMB http://lovinmybags.com/ She is fantastic and can help you out I bet.
Good Luck!

hey there ladies, very nice bags you all got ^^
I'm just wondering is there alot of difference between a raisin and a murier?
I'm intending to get a purple tone bag ; )
thanks in advance!

Hi there,
i'm interested in getting a raisin.
just tht i'm not sure if the colour will shift in different lightings?
I have a murier in Gsh and in yellow lightings it appear to look plum-ish brown. Not really a true purple in my opinion but in white lightings it looks gorgeous. I'm torn. I'm not sure if i should sell the murier and get a raisin instead. Could i ask of a favour for a picture of the GSH raisin city to be pictured in warm lights? Thanks a billion! ^^

Jessica

Here's mine:

Picture116902.jpg

:happydance:

Edited post - deleting this post based on agreement with a certain bag cleaning / refurbishment company in exchange for them to correct the mistakes they made on my items sent to them

Last edited: