The suspense is over!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. here are my lovely new bags! sorry my digi cam broke sooo the pics are blurry... i picked them up today and they are absolutely amazing=)
    and the pics of the ivan are for matt=) enjoy!

09-04-06_1929.jpg

09-04-06_1930.jpg

09-04-06_1932.jpg

09-04-06_1933.jpg

09-04-06_1934.jpg

09-04-06_1935.jpg

09-04-06_1937.jpg

09-04-06_1938.jpg

09-04-06_1939.jpg

2. wow! I LOVE the Whistler!

Thanks for the ivan pics!

I knew you bought fall/winter bags!

;)

3. OMG wow!!!!!!!!!!

The ivan is HOT!!!

4. OMG VERY nice! Beautiful! Mind If I ask what the vail blanket (the grey and blue zigzag right?)ran you?

5. Hikau, all I can say is....HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!! You are on fire!!!!! Love them all especially the Ivan!!!!!!!

6. around 1700

7. did u know they are opening a lv in Saks and i might be working there?

8. Wow! Good choices. Congrats!

9. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Loveeee the CVB :love:

10. Very nice!! Congrats!

11. No!! Then, I will have to visit you there!!!! You can be my new SA!!!!! Oh no, we'd be dangerous!!!!!!!!:supacool: :supacool:

12. haha obviosly! i will call u every moment i get! haha

13. Wow, nice bags there......of the the latest purchases, which do you like best? I am liking the vail...can I have yr opinion?

14. Nice bags! I love the messenger. Opening an LV in the whimpy Boston Saks??? Yowzers!!!! It's about time! :yahoo:

15. Gorgeous Hikau!!! Love them all!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice