The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Jerevka

Jun 18, 2008
There are soooo many people loving this GORGEOUS piece of clothing- THE Balenciaga Leather Jacket and still there is no clubhouse for it yet!

Post your babes here, ladies and gents! Lets enjoy!!!

Here is mine: NAVY 09 Leather Jacket from Printemps Haussmann (price 1595 euro)
img8553.jpg

img8552b.jpg

img9191m.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9741/img8553.jpg

Jerevka, thank you for starting this club. I can't wait to join!

I now want a navy one, in addition to the other two that I have ordered. In fact, I think I like the navy the best!

This photo, and the photo that you have of you carrying your pale magenta bag and wearing your new Bal leather jacket, in the Paris city street, both photos remind me of a photo that one would see on The Sartoralist." Your husband takes amazing photos! I love your style, and I hope I can wear my jackets half as well as you do yours!

Thanks a lot, Lovelygarments! I cant wait to see your new jackets!!! OMG, you ordered TWO???:nuts: Which ones? I REALLY loved the khaki one when I was in Printemps! Beige was VEEEERY cute as well, but I'm afraid to spoil it too quickly! In fact, ALL the jackets are TDF!!! Please, post your pictures here when you get your treasures! :smile:

Jerevka,

I ordered the olive one from Barney's and the black one from BalNY. According to the tracking info, I should receive the black one tomorrow. I don't have a tracking # on the Barney's olive jacket - i should call the SA to see what it is.

I'll be sure to post here as soon as they arrive!

Aw man ... I'm jealous!!! I LOVE the Bal jackets, but I would NEVER find one that could fit me ... because of my "real" Boobies!!! Wearing a 42D (and *yes* - they are REAL!) is the bane of existence as far as jackets/blazers/sweaters are concerned. It sucks!!

Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL jackets; they are gorgeous!

Jerevka,

I ordered the olive one from Barney's and the black one from BalNY. According to the tracking info, I should receive the black one tomorrow. I don't have a tracking # on the Barney's olive jacket - i should call the SA to see what it is.

I'll be sure to post here as soon as they arrive!

^^ K, which Barney's? i LOVE the olive one the best and would love to know where they can be found... thanks in advance! :graucho:

Here is mine! I have an obsession with jackets even though the weather where I live doesn't cooperate! :love: I wanted a grey version too but it seems like that color won't be coming out this season...

Black 09 leather jacket from Balenciaga NYC

Attachments

• labratbale.jpg
    labratbale.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,896
Here is mine! I have an obsession with jackets even though the weather where I live doesn't cooperate! :love: I wanted a grey version too but it seems like that color won't be coming out this season...

Black 09 leather jacket from Balenciaga NYC

Hey ... you could always ship it to one of us cold-weather gals :lolots:; it actually SNOWED here yesterday ... :wtf: !!!!

Such a beautiful piece from Bal - so congrats to Jerevka, dear"K"LG and LabRat! :love:
I am sure this will be one item you all will treasure :girlsigh:

Please post more pics when you ladies can!

I can't get enough of them ^^