The Summer 2018 limited edition "Trunk Travel Heritage".

Does anyone else wish they did the interior pattern on the outside instead? I'm absolutely in love with it. Too bad not all the pieces have that interior. Is it just the Neverful and Pochete Metis?
The zippy coin purse, zippy and the clemence does as well. Though not in every fold within the wallet, the center pouches do have the criss cross pattern . Not sure if you can make out the pattern in the pic . It’s not as distinct as in the bigger bags but there is some detailing. (I don’t recall seeing the pattern in the toiletry pouch though)
1ACC9A9E-57F5-4A27-AD6D-C0714F713880.jpeg

Congrats! The toiletry pouch is awesome. That will definitely be a best seller. I so wanted the bandeau but for some reason ( maybe the pink in it) just doesn’t go with my skin tone.
Thank you! I got the bandeau mostly to use with the bags! I haven’t seen it in person either! Hoping I still like it in person!! :heart:

Congrats! I didn’t see this piece. Seems so far it’s mostly been the mono. Can’t wait for more postings of the Azur. I love that too, but I am already worried about taking care of the beautiful lining and I didn’t want the extra worry of color transfer. The SA has a term for the lining, anyone knows? It is made to Loo like the lining of the original trunk.

Do you mind sharing photos of the interior? Does it have a different trunk inspired lining? Thanks!

The zippy coin purse, zippy and the clemence does as well. Though not in every fold within the wallet, the center pouches do have the criss cross pattern . Not sure if you can make out the pattern in the pic . It’s not as distinct as in the bigger bags but there is some detailing. (I don’t recall seeing the pattern in the toiletry pouch though)
View attachment 4019090

Thanks for the pics! I wish the toiletry pouch had that kind-of interior but it's just plain :sad: I wonder why they didn't do some version of that interior for all the pieces.

View attachment 4018651 View attachment 4018652 I didn’t know it was the launch and happen to be at LV. This is what I walked out with. I absolutely love it. Photos don’t do it justice. The Colours are so vibrant and the lining inside is AMAZING! The weekend pouch is another piece that is like a WOC. Beautiful but not right for my lifestyle. One needs to see this collection in real life to know how great it is. I have been reading negative comments on how busy the design is, all I can say is see it in real life.
Funny how our experiences were the complete opposite. I was at LV first thing this morning because of the launch and my store didn't receive any of the line. I drove to another LV and they also didn't receive the line, excepting a pre-sales order for a client. I did have an opportunity to look at the Speedy 30 Mono in the line and I couldn't agree with you more, you have to see it in real life. Picture really do the bags injustice. Of course nothings available on line. :sad:

Funny how our experiences were the complete opposite. I was at LV first thing this morning because of the launch and my store didn't receive any of the line. I drove to another LV and they also didn't receive the line, excepting a pre-sales order for a client. I did have an opportunity to look at the Speedy 30 Mono in the line and I couldn't agree with you more, you have to see it in real life. Picture really do the bags injustice. Of course nothings available on line. :sad:
There are wallets on the website....the store I was at today also had some of the items.....