The Summer 2018 limited edition "Trunk Travel Heritage".

I reached out to an SA I follow on Instagram (she's in CA, I live in VA and the nearest LV is around 3-4 hours away) and she managed to find me one at another LV store in Cali, I'll be picking it up from the post office today when I get off work. So it's not impossible to find one! I plan on using mine as a clutch as well.
I have tried 4 already and nothing. CS told me they are sold out in the US :sad: I’ll keep trying ! Congrats on your find !!

I have tried 4 already and nothing. CS told me they are sold out in the US :sad: I’ll keep trying ! Congrats on your find !!

Were none of the SA’s offering a waitlist? The one I worked with said they are still producing them, so definitely keep trying. Here’s the Instagram of the SA who helped me out if you want to try reaching out to her: lv_tyffani_sf. I believe she has her phone # posted on her bio.

Were none of the SA’s offering a waitlist? The one I worked with said they are still producing them, so definitely keep trying. Here’s the Instagram of the SA who helped me out if you want to try reaching out to her: lv_tyffani_sf. I believe she has her phone # posted on her bio.
You are the best! Thank you so much! They told me they were gone for good and no chance to get any more (all of them said that) but I did leave a note on my profile in case they had one pop up ! I’ll try your SA . Thank you again !!

Has anyone recently looked at the patches on their bags? I was re-organizing my closet today and noticed my patch is peeling around the edge! I checked my ZCP and the glazing on that does show some light peel but not as bad as my NF. Keep in mind, this bag has been unused, I’ve had it on display the entire time. Kinda disappointed with this lower QC they’re pumping out with this line (the first being the misaligned print)...IMG_1532053022.387965.jpg

Has anyone recently looked at the patches on their bags? I was re-organizing my closet today and noticed my patch is peeling around the edge! I checked my ZCP and the glazing on that does show some light peel but not as bad as my NF. Keep in mind, this bag has been unused, I’ve had it on display the entire time. Kinda disappointed with this lower QC they’re pumping out with this line (the first being the misaligned print)...View attachment 4138303
If it’s the edges you are referring to, looks like some irregularity where the patch was cut than chipping??