The Subtle EPI Club.

View attachment 4204745 View attachment 4204746
You’re welcome! Yes take her out and enjoy her! Speedies look fabalous as they aged!
I put the lock on the inner ring of the luggage tag ( see photos). I tried different ways of putting the lock and found this way to work best for me. I like how the lock and the luggage tag tilted sideways in opposite directions, kinda make it more balanced in a way.
I had to buy my speedy b preloved because there weren’t any left in the country when I called to order it this past September. I was shocked! Last year, I remember trying to decide between the Alma bb Rose noir and this speedy, and went with the Alma. Since I bought my speedy b preloved, I got it without the luggage tag, and it came with what seems to be a keepall strap with the shoulder pad. Regardless, these are beautiful bags, aren’t they!? Makes me wonder why they were discontinued.

I just got this pre-loved red epi pochette. From 2005 and made in France [emoji173]️

d6df0aba2455ec2cd1fbd58a16a70583.jpg

f905fc6c83866cc09030cca1e521a589.jpg

Thought I would revive this thread.

Got the Cluny MM in Epi Denim on Wednesday. My first Epi piece (and def not my last). Love the structure and the feel of the leather. Caught myself touching her every time I walk by... :blush:
Here she is with her doggy companion

View attachment 4130921

Thanks for letting me share.
What a beautiful bag, no wonder you touch it every time you walk by ;)! I have the Clery in Epi Denim and a Cluny BB in Dune. Both are beautiful bags and I like them. But sometimes I wish I had a bigger bag in Epi Denim, because the with the Clery I have to carry only the real essentials and this is hard :smile:.