The Struggle is real......Melie vs. Berri

Jun 18, 2016
I'm really wanting the Melie in Mono BUT I also really like the Berri! Too similar so I don't want both but I can't decide which one! Your opinions would be so appreciated! Thank you!!

sherimehling

Jan 5, 2014
I have both and love them both! But.... if I had to only pick one... based on my lifestyle and the other bags in my collection, I would pick the Melie. My corners have not been an issue (my first one was and I got it replaced). It's bigger and thus more versatile with the 2 straps I wear mine on the shoulder and crossbody. I can also travel with this as a tote/hobo/crossbody. Lastly the outside zipper pockets are really convenient. Good luck deciding! Maybe do the Berri in monogram and the Melie in empreinte

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
Melie is stunning and more versatile because of the different strap options

chrissy106

Feb 27, 2016
New York
I love my Melie! My first one was replaced due to corner issues, but my replacement Melie is perfection... no corner issues after months of regular use! Go for the Melie and enjoy!!

diamonds2012

Nov 2, 2012
The Melie. They're both beautiful bags but the Melie's zippers are just perfect. I love the placement and they just take the bag to a different level. I also like that you get two straps so the purse is more versatile.

Daisy22

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Berri - if I had any room or justification for another mono bag it would be this bag. It is gorgeous and reminds me of the classic LVs while still being modern. Best monogram bag I've seen since the Artsy.

Reactions: GaladrielDelabois