The stress began, only for choosing speedy!

axelixel

May 16, 2015
Hi all, I know this topic has came sooo many times.. but you all know how stressful it is when you have to choose the SIZE for a b SPEEDY , and the prints.. DE or Mono.. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] Please share how you settle with this issue !!! I think I'm going crazy and will ended to buy 2 speedy !!! LoL

I liked how the bag looked crossbody and on the shoulder so I chose 25. If I were strictly hand carry 30 would be my choice. I like the ease of maintaining DE so I chose that print because I wanted this bag for long term wear and I didn't want to baby it or have it looked too aged if it got dirty. This is how I chose my b 25 in DE.
*opening was okay though small but it was manageable. Good luck with ur choice!

Yesss for now DE is closer to my choose because I already have :
Speedy multicolor mono
Mini palmsprings back pack

All of them is mono. And I'm eying neonoe also in mono. I think I'm going to get DE but ohh I love how contrast the mono vs patina looks on speedy b. And I read in TPF that mono canvas was more slouchy. Is it?

And back to size, I really dont carry much stuff on my daily basis but I want something to go when I'm traveling. So I'm thinking to get 30 and I borrow my friend's speedy b 30 on DE but still I feel 'off'.

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I have a speedy 25 in mono and a speedy 25 b in DE. The speedy b is my favourite. No vachetta to worry about in the rain & its hands free if you wish.As for which size you get depends on what you carry around with you.

The speedy is the next bag I am getting and I was in the same dilemma as you. I know I want DE first and will get mono later on down the road because I feel DE is more versatile and can easily be used during the day casually or in the evening if I have a date night with my husband. Mono is just too laid back I think. As far as sizing IMO the 25 is too small and awkward looking. I have been more torn between the 30 and 35. I tried both on and the 35 just looks too sloppy to take from day to night because of its size. I will be going with the 30. The SA I was working with said that is their most popular size and based on what I have seen others carrying I would say thats probably pretty accurate.

I have a mono (pre-loved) 30 and a DE 35. I still want the DE 25 but may have to get rid of the 35 because it looks ridiculously huge on me now! :lol: The Speedy B is such a great bag!
I personally would go for DE if you are using it for travel and then narrow down between 25 and 30.

I have the speedy b 25 in DE and I love it! I've been caught in the rain a few times with it and was so happy I chose the worry free DE. I think the size also depends on what you carry. The 25 is perfect for me, and I'm so glad I bought the b! Well worth it! Good luck, can't wait for your reveal!

well i have more than one speedy b as this style is one of my staples that i use often. i love the 25 and 30 for different reasons. the 25 is great as a crossbody. the 30 is perfect when i want to carry a bit more. i use the 30 both on the shoulder and sometimes crossbody. the one advantage of the 30, besides capacity, is the wider mouth opening. the longer zip gives much better access to the contents. i love both de and mono, but i find the strap on the mono much softer. once the vachetta patinas the mono is quite care free i find. the de is care free from the beginning. the de also is a bit more discreet if you want a bag that does not scream lv. either way they are all great bags, but consider how you want to carry it, how much you carry, and how important visible access to the contents is to you. best of luck and let us know what you decide : )