The 'strappiest' sandals you can suggest

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking to buy a sandals with a LOT of straps, something for night/clubbing/dinners.

Something like with this effect:

[​IMG]

But it doesn't have to be Dries Van Noten (like above). I want something with even more straps and if possible, have some straps around the ankles. I've seen some Choos like that but can't remember the name or where I saw.

TIA!

2. You might want to post this in the Glass Slipper forum.

3. I thought of the Neurons.

4. Ooooh! The Neurons :girlsigh:

You'll only get CL suggestions here!

5. I also thought of the Neurons. I don't know where to find them though, aside from ebay.

Bloody Mary also comes to mind.

6. #7 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Givenchi,Choos and CL's and Gucci

I :heart: the Choos and CL's

Choos: Seattle or Corsica

Attached Files:

7. my choice goes out to the Choo Atlas

Attached Files:

8. I know these Zanotti's aren't sandals but I saw them in another thread and LOVE them...

Attached Files:

9. Definitely the CL or Choo Atlas that others have already posted.:tup: JC makes really cool-looking strappy sandals IMO so I'd look around at their styles!

10. ahertz, I love that! I saw that on Shop Bop and made it an option.

But I'm really leaning towards the JC Atlas. I love almost all the suggestions. Oh decisions, decisions...

Thanks for all the suggestions peeps!

11. Ooh, what about the Dolce Vita Chastity? I've seen them in person in a metallic pewter and they are cool! They are on Shopbop and Zappos.

Hm, couldn't get the pic in the post but here's the link:

http://zapp.me/z7483322