The Story of Vlad and I... UPDATED BY VLAD pg 9

What a great story...thank you. From your posts and messages, it is clear that both of you are kind, fun and funny people -- not to mention great looking (as adults and kids).

I just ate three kiwis (as I do everyday when they are in season). Do I need to eat thirteen more to snag a guy?

Awww... I LOVE YOUR STORY!!! :love::love::love: You two are soooo cute together!! Don't forget to invite us... all 8000 of us to your upcoming wedding. :P We'll bring our best purses too. :graucho:

Megs, how sweet is that. kind of reminds me of Al and I. when we became best friends in HS (ok I dmit it, though opposites I had a thing for him)he had his girlfriend. so i had to respect that. thank goodness they broke off after graduation. because now well, almost 14 years (married)later and though is gets rocky at times, i still LOVE him.

It's good to know there really are stories like yours that truly exist!! I'm glad you took the time to give us a little history. I know I've often wondered about the two wonderful people who made this site a reality! :smile:

Wonderful story....am so happy for you guys.:yes: Thanks for sharing; I have been curious about you two.:biggrin: :heart: Love this blog; thanks so much for this gift to all of us.:flowers:

Love Them All said:
Megs that picture is so cute. When I told my dh about Vlad eating 16 kiwis for you, he told me that he'll probably eat 10 for me but will die trying.:lol:

HAHAHAHA that is adorable!!!!

Vlad and I were told by everyone that we were the perfect couple, but he just had a certain girlfriend in the way of it all. Luckily we got rid of her, and by we I do mean we. It was a joing effort because she kept emailing me?!?!

There is so much more to the story, but that is the jist of it. I have a hilarious first meeting the parents story- ugh!!! :shame:

You know why Megs?
because PISCES are the best (and by the way Vlad we share the same Bday - I made a mistake on my profile- and I'm born in Europe but unfortunately I"m about XX years older than you) and we are modest too :roflmfao:

You 2 are a lovely couple:love:

Megs said:
HAHAHAHA that is adorable!!!!

Vlad and I were told by everyone that we were the perfect couple, but he just had a certain girlfriend in the way of it all. Luckily we got rid of her, and by we I do mean we. It was a joing effort because she kept emailing me?!?!

There is so much more to the story, but that is the jist of it. I have a hilarious first meeting the parents story- ugh!!! :shame:

I was friends (well, we both had crushes on each other) with a guy that also had a gf. He tried to break up with her in order to be with me. She was IMing me EVERY time I was online. She was threatening me, calling names, etc. I don't know if Vlad's ex was the same way but it was def. not pleasant talking to her. Well, they didn't break up until a year later. But I was already in a relationship with my current bf, so it wasn't meant to be with that guy.

Megs, thank you so much for sharing your story! You guys are PERFECT for each other! Good luck to you!!!!! :heart: