The Story of Vlad and I... UPDATED BY VLAD pg 9

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
After starting the thread about being a nice girlfriend, I realize that Vlad and I probably live this little internet life that you all wonder about etc. So today, I feel like sharing it all with you (well most of it at least). Vlad can add anything he would like!! This is a lonngg read... your novel of the weekend :biggrin:

Vlad and my's relationship was anything but a fairy tale meeting. I met him when he had been in a long term relationship with a girl that I did not really like. Ha. Well, Vlad and I met while in college on the swim team. After morning practice the freshman girls and all the guys (because guys don't cook for themselves and need meal plans for 4-5 years!!) would go to the commons to eat breakfast. The guys were so weird!!! They would always see who could make the best 'breakfast sandwhich'. This consisted of an english muffin, some sort of egg thingies, bacon, and Texas Pete hot sauce. They enjoyed showing how manly they were by applying heaps of Texas Pete hot sauce. I always sat in my own little world with one of my best friends on the team, and 2 guys- I am not sure how the 2 guys ended up always sitting with us, but I am going to go with the fact that Vlad had a crush on me already!! So yep, he was one of them. So we started off by eating every breakfast together. One time, to impress me, he ate 16 kiwis. It was... such a turn on???!?! :lol: Anyhow, freshman year Vlad and I talked over AIM all the time... I had a HUGE crush on him, but he was taken so I kinda just forgot about it. But he was always iming me or asking me to go to get food with him- so I knew he kinda had a thing for me too! Ha. When Vlad would ask me to meet him for lunch at the COMMONS (what a hot date), I would get so nervous because I liked him so much that I always had to say no- I was just too nervous. I stood him up all the time!!

On with freshman year... we kept talking/flirting but he still had that girl. Well I decided to take a quarter off freshman year and go home, and Vlad was devastated. Admit it baby, you were! He came to say bye and got so close like he wanted to kiss me, but never did. BOO!! But then when I came to visit later that quarter, I finally got a kiss. He was somewhat drunk tho... not as romantic as expected!! :shame:

But that damned EX was still around and they were off and on... and after I sent Vlad an Easter package, she got pissed and blocked me on his AIM buddy list!!!! But Vlad and I still talked all the time and flirted all the time

Finally, about a half a year down the road, he dumped her annoying self and we started hanging out. Right from the beginning I knew he was the one :love: He just needed to get over his attachment to her, which did take a while :yucky: I guess being in a relationship for 4 years makes you a bit attached and makes it comfortable and hard to move on... but he chose me! :biggrin:

From that point on we have been inseperable, except for the whole long distance thing while he was in Germany. We are what people call the perfect couple- our personalities are perfect matches. We have had some hard times of course, but we work on those and it makes us stronger I think (he may disagree but I think we have come a long way!!!)

The Purse Blog and Forum was designed on a whim when Vlad told me since I liked bags I should write about them. Funny thing is, starting this site and forum has brought us closer together and helped us grow as a couple to work together and have this common ground that we both love.

Whewwwwwww that is about it!!!!

If you have any questions about the Miss and Mr Purse Blog/Forum feel free to ask us right in here!!!!! :flowers:

So yes Vlad, I love you and even thought it was cute when you ate 16 kiwis :lol:

What a great story!!!! I have a question for Miss and Mr. Purse Blog that I hope will be ok to ask?? Are there any plans in the works to become MRS. & Mr. Purse Blog?? What a perfect ending/beginning to a great story that would be!!!! :smile: :smile:

That is so sweet Megs! I guess Vlad impressed you when he ate that 16 kiwis.:P Like Roo said, some things are just meant to be. I'm glad that you and Vlad are so happy together, and wish you guys the best!:flowers:

tr444 said:
What a great story!!!! I have a question for Miss and Mr. Purse Blog that I hope will be ok to ask?? Are there any plans in the works to become MRS. & Mr. Purse Blog?? What a perfect ending/beginning to a great story that would be!!!! :smile: :smile:

That's ok to ask!!! We have talked about becomming Mrs and Mr for a while. The distance made it a bit hard for us to really work on our relationship- but now he is back and we can work on that again :shame:

Speaking of which, I thought this pic would make you all laugh. I made this for Vlad when I was sad that he left again to go back to Germany... it is pics of both of us when we were little little.. HAHA :lol:

sadvladi.jpg

That is the cutest thing!!!!!! Well, I will tell you Megs, my husband and I were together for 10 years before we got married!!! 10 years, honestly!! We were 18 when we met and were 28 when we got married. (he's 7 months younger than me but I just ignore that) heehee. So, sometimes when you have been together so long like that your not even nervous about marriage. Good luck to both of you in whatever you pursue!!!!

tr444 said:
That is the cutest thing!!!!!! Well, I will tell you Megs, my husband and I were together for 10 years before we got married!!! 10 years, honestly!! We were 18 when we met and were 28 when we got married. (he's 7 months younger than me but I just ignore that) heehee. So, sometimes when you have been together so long like that your not even nervous about marriage. Good luck to both of you in whatever you pursue!!!!

Thanks so much!!! I'm not nervous... we just had a bit of a rocky time with the distance but now it is all much much better :shame: :love:

I love LOVE stories!!!!