The story of the classic 2001 Flat Brass First.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, I was going to mention the lovely Diane Kruger

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sienna Miller's bag:
    [​IMG]

Kirsten's (later stolen!) fbf:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

p.s. When I was talking about maybe 30 or so original bags, I meant only the scant few "le dix" first edition b-bags. I think they made a bunch more in 2002 - but gold le dix tags seem very rare. I can totally see there being less than 30 - 50 of those!

3. A couple more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The longer handles are awesome.
    P.S. I've already lost count!

5. ^ ^ yep, i think so too! it's just the most uber cool bag ever! :cool: ~ fab thread Beaux! :woohoo:

6. Cool thread Beaux!

7. Thank you everyone. :heart:

8. WOW!!!!!!!!:nuts: VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!;)

9. I see! It is very interesting many of them wear FBF without sholder strap and not showing the ring, I prefer the way Sienna miller wear her FBF showing the ring!!!

10. I hate to separate my straps and bags - I think that's how people lose them. You can tuck the strap inside of this bag no problem too if you want it out of the way.

Sienna's poor bag. I haven't seen her with it in a few months. Maybe it finally gave out. At least she got her money's worth out of it though. She used that bag for years!

11. thanks for the read beaux!

Kat

12. ^^You're welcome. :flowers: Pretty cool story huh?

13. I actually love carrying the fbf without the strap. It's nice to have the option.

Our very own Corey (RDC) is now the proud owner of a navy le dix, might even be the one in the pics you posted earlier Beaux. It no longer has the strap (you have a point about losing the strap if you remove it. I often tuck it inside the bag, then I can clip it on if I want to later on).

14. I somehow missed this thread when it was originally started. Great job, beaux! I love seeing all the photos. :smile:

15. FBFs are just so wonderful! :love: Even as I become more and more disenchanted with Bal, my love for flat-brass oldies is going strong... the leather on those bags is so unlike what Bal is doing now!