The story of my LV collection

Thanks for all of your nice feedback!
I'll try and get a group shot of my current collection together soon. I just need to borrow a proper camera, as my iPhone has a terrible camera and my trusty old Canon Ixus has a defective battery.

MatAllston - It's not really about being bravee, it's a matter of finances! *LOL* I just can't afford to have $1K handbags sitting unused in my closet, and after being a LV hoarder for a while I've decided that it's better to have quality than quantity! I'd much rather have five bags I use than 30 sitting in my closet! That said, my current collection is all keepers - I'm not planning on selling any LVs anytime soon!

Last edited:
Here's a group shot of my current collection. The large Bucket and the T&B Pochette is with my mom, but the rest of my bags are in the picture.
3211186062_0def0838a8_o.jpg

As a former LV hoarder I know how you feel. I'm down to about the same number of bags you have from I can't even begin to tell you how many. It was crazy. I am not a celebrity who can afford to have 50 bags in the closet and not let them see the light of day. I was a collector and didn't know it. It was really very freeing to let them go to new homes when I figured it out. Love your new addition best...Of course I'm a huge speedyfan...