The story of my HAC

Sorry about the horseshoe (or lack thereof). To me that seems the saddest part of this. But your bag is absolutely beautiful. If I were you, I would enjoy the heck out of this one and start thinking about a special order for another time!

Allan, I am so impressed with how kind, patient, and forgiving you are. You have bent over backwards to accommodate Hermes. I wish that Hermes would have done more to accommodate you.

I feel sad about the scotch tape, etc. It sounds like the initial presentation was not as special as what you deserved after such a long wait. and I wish the bag could have had the contrast stitching that you requested. But on the bright side, your current stitching will show dirt less.

You have such a kind attitude about the whole incident. I do feel that you deserved more accommodation, but the bag is still beautiful.

I forgot to add that H bags are all beautiful, obviously, and there isn't one I would refuse, but, deep inside of me I am not a big fan of white stitching on medium/dark blue bags. A bit old fashioned without being old fashioned enough if you know what I mean... But this is just my personal taste, of course.

Congrats on a gorgeous HAC~ The color is just beautiful and the size suits you well. I know it is not exactly what your ordered, but seems like you have overcome all the emotions involved with that...you will probably be wearing this one forever!

attachment.php

OMG!! ALLAN!! I can't belive how much its suits you, its just PERFECT!!!!! Hugest, hugest congratulations its just stunning!!!!! It may not be what you intially asked for, but wow, it just looks sooooooooooo good on you!! MWAH!!!!!!!

WOW..That is an AWESOME looking HAC! I LOVE IT! Im so happy you got your BdP HAC40cm. Although, it wasnt up to your exact specifications..It turns out to be a GORGEOUS BAG!! I LOVE Blue de Prusse..it is such a REGAL color! Enjoy it and wear it with PRIDE!:yahoo:

PS: We're BdP color bag TWINS! ... and I'm a fan of Bjork, since Sugarcubes! ;)

Last edited: