The Story of My Bags

IMG_1487255641.965073.jpg

It's been a long time..hmmmm..let me remember why i took this beauty home..oh, i was given more responsibilities in the office..more work means more shopping!!! I've alwYs had my eye in this because of its reversible mono..between the bagpack and this clutch, I prefer the latter..and so i waited and waited to be shortlisted until one fine day in december, the list was scrapped..and my SA was fast enough to grab one of the new stocks and shouted saved for meeee...happy meee...

Too much work, correction..too much stress at work ..a world tour in Speedy B is always a good idea..i think im done with LV for now..want chanel..but have to go abroad to buy one..had the opportunity to do so but inwas with theee parents..so cant make a detour coz my mother is stingy..i would surely get a lot of rebuke had i bought one..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] one day one dayView attachment 3607341

Last edited:
View attachment 3147489

This burberry was from an outlet mall in HongKong. It was my first time to go on fieldwork assignment abroad so I said I need to buy a bag to remember this moment. Why not LV, you might ask. Because I fell out of love with LV..[emoji17]

This is a gorgeous Burberry! I approve of the direction your style is going.. do you know the name of this bag?

Last edited:
View attachment 3609235 ive always loved structured bag, that is why birkin and kelly will always be in my bucketlist but theyre not within my budget..so when the pont neuf came out in 2016, i started saving tada!!! Now Thinking of the SDJ from YSL as next

That may be the most beautiful LV bag I've ever seen! Love the navy and red contrast! Just lovely.

That red Antigona though is also gorgeous!