THE STORY BEHIND MY HOLYGRAIL and MY VERY PUBLIC THANK YOU TO GJEE ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats to you! I also managed to snag the exact same bag before the price increase.

2. congrats and enjoy!

3. Nice! Congrats!

4. It was meant to be! Congrats!!

5. Congrats!!

6. congrats!

7. Congrats! So happy that you got it!!

8. Congrats :woohoo:

9. it is a timeless bag and still one of my all time faves. congrats on your acquisition.

10. I'm so happy for you that you got it, I think it was meant to be :biggrin:.
    Congratulations on your beautiful classic bag and enjoy!

11. #41 Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    ^^^ Thank you guys, such sweet and thoughtful messages from the most beautiful people on the planet (please agree!) ;)

When I got this bag, I thought this would be my everyday bag but Im so scared to take it out everyday and abuse it -- gosh ;( Ive only used it twice so far --Im so protective of it. Is it really like this when you get your HG?

By the waaaaay, I forgot to add that I was frantically talking to someone at Bloomies while I was in the line to ride BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN! We were at the line for a good 45 minutes, I didnt know whether to drop out of the line or what because I was losing cell signal and my nieces where like "hey, put that down its our turn!!!!" And in my mind I was like "Hello? No way im dropping out as Ive been in line for 45 mins already!" and seriously, I was thinking "would my cell fall down the ground if I ride this thing without dropping the line?" HAHAHAHAH! I was THAT determined to get the bag.

Good thing, Kazue understood my part and we said goodbye before I rode the thing!

12. Aww I'm glad that all worked out for you! Congrats!