The STEPHEN Club

Just got introduced to this forum...I'm new to lv and just got my 1st (and probably last if my husband has any say in it) leopard Stephen pre loved from eBay. Always wanted a lv and fell in love when I saw this bag!

Attachments

• 1374247164825.jpg
    1374247164825.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 434
  • 1374247185175.jpg
    1374247185175.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 437
Reactions: Princess CFD
Just got introduced to this forum...I'm new to lv and just got my 1st (and probably last if my husband has any say in it) leopard Stephen pre loved from eBay. Always wanted a lv and fell in love when I saw this bag!

Welcome to the club! I own the "regular" Stephen with the vacchetta accent and it's my favorite LV bag. Enjoy yours!

This is my second post but I'm a long time lurker. Just braved the world of buying pre-loved Louis Vuitton after 2 years of not finding any "new" Louis's that strike my fancy. I found a Monogram Stephen on ebay and purchased. Can anyone tell me what I should look for to ensure it's authentic? The seller was super patient and assured me a refund if I found the bag to be a replica. She sent numerous pix and answered all of my questions. The heat stamp is FL0076. I have pix but can't figure out how to post. Any help is appreciated and I can't wait to join the Stephen club!

I love my Stephen mono! The canvas is nice and soft. The leather has turned a beautiful color and the crossbody strap is beautiful and unique. I always get compliments when I carry it. The only drawback is I tend to overload it and it gets heavy. I will take mine out and post some pix later.