The STEPHEN Club

hi kburns2000, i love mine a lot. i'm using it for everyday as well as traveling.
it's too beautiful to be carried only on special occasion and the shoulder strap serves extra purpose to be carried casually

hi kburns2000, i love mine a lot. i'm using it for everyday as well as traveling.
it's too beautiful to be carried only on special occasion and the shoulder strap serves extra purpose to be carried casually

Thanks! What do you think would be the chances of findng a leopard Stephen? I know I would have to go pre-loved but do you have any idea about what they would be going for now? If you ever see one up for grabs, please let me know!

Be careful if you look on ebay...there are a few fakes floating around that sellers are trying to peddle.

One chick has one today for $8000 and its one of the worst fakes I have seen in a while. Hers had leopard going across the whole front of the bag :rolleyes:

Be careful if you look on ebay...there are a few fakes floating around that sellers are trying to peddle.

One chick has one today for $8000 and its one of the worst fakes I have seen in a while. Hers had leopard going across the whole front of the bag :rolleyes:

Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone knows of or sees a authentic Stephen please let me know. Thanks everyone :smile:

Hi I just bought the monogram Stephen off Ebay. It's new! I can't wait to get it. Of course I posted it to get checked out first by our experts and got the green light! Does anyone one spray all the leather? I am wondering how hard it will be to take care of the corners. What does everyone think of the strap? Thanks guys

I dont think I have posted pictures before... here they are:

DSC02996.jpg

DSC02995.jpg

I never use the strap and actually take it off when I carry this bag but just for modeling purposes:

DSC03002.jpg

i had a stephen and i used it daily for quite a long time so i checked around for another one. then hubby surprise me with a almost brand new monogram stephen to replace my old one- such a great xmas present!!!! ...im soooo happy!
attachment.php

i sold my old one in minutes- such a hot bag!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 669