The steal of the century on my holy grail... a very rare beauty reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So she isn't here yet but she came from an amazing seller and i had to go ahead and share. I'm an MC junkie, especially noir. I have the speedies in both colors, and I've always wanted a keepall but the pricing is so insane I wrote it off until I stumbled onto one and made an offer for $999... and the seller accepted. She will arrive from Japan this week... my new to me Keepall 45 MC, with amazing light vachetta and barely any yellowing to the pockets! The perfect addition to my luggage collection I think :love: I always said if I was going to get a white one rather than black it needed to have the perfect color pattern... and all the pinks, purples and blues on her make me so happy! I can't wait to take her to the Bahamas in a few weeks! I'll feel like royalty!

Thank you for letting me share as always. I've been cutting down my collection a bit since I've got so much and am not good at switching bags... i have sold several lately and I thought for this price I couldn't say no!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats, that's a great deal and looks hardly used.

3. How awesome! :biggrin:

4. [emoji171][emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji169][emoji175] congrats. Love MC!!

5. I did not even know these existed but now I want one!!!

6. How beautiful!!! Congrats to you. You get really amazing pristine items from Japanese sellers! Can't wait to see your reveal :smile:

7. What a steal, it's gorgeous! Congrats!

8. Beautiful piece!

9. That bag is gorgeous! I love the items I've gotten from Japan. You got her for a steal!

10. Wow, congratulations on a great find.

11. Thank you ladies!! :flowers: I couldn't believe brand works accepted my offer. It was way below list price. If i see another at that price I may have to snap it up and resell locally, as there's a shop who would pay double what I paid to buy it from me :graucho:

12. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

13. Gorgeous!!! Please post pics when you get her!

14. Beautiful!

15. She's gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice