the start/your first tokidoki??/current count

My first Tokidoki purchase was May of 2006. I didn't know what it was but I thought the OP Canguro would be perfect for my mom. She hated carrying a purse, so I thought the canguro would be perfect for her. She was at my house watching my dog and peeping. She found the bag with the OP Canguro and was wearing it when I got home. Her Birthday was still a week away.

I really never looked at Tokidoki again after that. It wasn't until the Pirata print came out that I became obsessed. I'm totally in love with anything pirates right now. You should see my Isabella Fiore bag! I love it. I've been a huge fan of Isabella Fiore which is what kept me away from Toki.

I got my Pirata Bambinone in July of 2007. I went on line to find what other styles were available and then I discovered tPF and all of you. I've now become obsessed! I agree with Dizchik, "Ya'll are a bad influence" :yahoo:. But I love all of you for it. And you can see my collection in my signature. I love all the bags and I NEED an inferno ciao. I've done a lot of damage to my pocket book in a month. I can't wait for the re-release.:wlae:

I've done a lot of damage to my pocket book in a month. I can't wait for the re-release.:wlae:

ok, i don't feel so bad for buying up 15+ bags and accessories in less then 2 months!:graucho: My DH wallet is hurting, but it's slowing down and recovering , cause i pretty much have something in each collection...except TAN PG:crybaby:& CITTA ROSA.

hopefully there is a re-release so i will have a complete collection..well minus the solids.:P

My first Toki was an Adios Star Bambinone. My son's girlfriend wanted an AS Bella and we went shopping. I got the bambinone as a birthday present for myself in March. Since then it has been Tokidoki fun but wallet craziness. I now have 26 bags including denaros and ports (How did I get so many in such a short time??????). Fortunately my husband likes them too and goes with me to help pick out the perfect placement. Also fortunate, I have only paid fulled price for 3 of them. I also have 2 preordered.

My favorite patterns are Foresta and Spiaggia, I have 7 bags in that Spiaggia.
1 OP
1 Citta
3 Foresta (my favorite-hoping for a release)
2 Inferno (need more)
2 Pirata
2 AS
2 orange Arancia (wanted the foresta inside)
2 Fumo (deep deep discount)
1 l'Amore
7 Spiaggia
and 3 Tutti

My first bag was an OP bella from the lesportsac website. (i was buying LAMB bags and got used to checking the site). I had never heard of Tokidoki before that. I picked up a few Playground and CR bags, then got really hooked! Now I have 25+ bags. Most of them are bigger "mom" bags.

The most unusual part of my collection is probably that I have 12 Campeggios (no duplicates)! My Foresta and Tan Playground Campeggios are both on their way!!!

My first Toki was a Citta Buon Viaggio. A customer came into the store carrying a Forresta Luna which i thought was omg adorable (and huge) and I immediately fell in love with the design and asked her about it.

I dragged my sister with me to LeSportsac the next day and was debating between the Forresta and the Citta and just as I put the Forresta down to check on something else, someone had snatched it up, and that ended up being the last one. I was soooo bummed, but was happy to go home with my citta.

My collection currently stands at ten bags with tons of clothes and accessories. Can't wait to get more!!

my first tokidoki purchase was the op print in the mamma mia back in may 2006. it's my most favorite bag of all time. i can't get enough of the op print and the mamma mia style suits me perfectly. i didn't actually get obsessed with tokidoki until i came across an inferno bambinone a few weeks ago at a discount department store. i've since then purchased a l'amore bambinone as well as a paradiso bambinone and denaro on ebay. and i want more...aaaah!!

I've liked Tokidoki since the original print, but I'm not really a bright color person. Most of my purse collection consists of Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Chloe, LV, etc. I didn't know that Tokidoki could be purchased anywhere but the LSS website, and even though I liked inferno, I hadn't seen it in person to be sure that I liked it enough to buy. I bought a Pirata BV on a whim, took a chance at buying an inferno zucca online, and well, the rest is history.

Most of my Tokidoki stuff is toys, but this is my current count of everything:

bags:
-inferno zucca
-pirata bambinone
-pirata buon viaggio

bag accessories:
-inferno denaro
-l'amore denaro
-pink wallet
-tutti portatelefono
-foresta denaro
-inferno caramella

jewelry/small accessories:
-black heart/crossbones necklace
-heart/crossbones hair clips

toys:
-Mozzarella and the whole Moofia set
-Adios & Ciao Ciao
-Cactus Friends (Bastardino and Polpettina)
-Platinum Adios & Ciao Ciao
-Glow in the Dark Qee SDCC 07

apparel:
-green camo hat
-bolle bolle shirt
-adios hoodie

etc:
-journal (2)
-stationery set (4)
-a bunch of pencils

I know I'm missing a few things too... :shame:

A Spiaggia Zucca was my first toki purchase back in May, I think, and ever since I've been hooked!:love: My current collection is listed in my siggy.....I want to stop, but honestly, I don't think I will 'til they stop making them.:shame:

I first spied Tokidoki bags at the LeSportsac store in Beverly Center a year ago. My friend and I were heading to the Momoberry store when the Tokidoki window display caught our attention. I loved the little cow on the milk truck, she has a thing for planes. We made a note to check out the bags on the way out (the stores hadn't opened just yet). We both ended up with Citta Rosa Stellinas.
My current Tokidoki count: 17 bags, 7 accessories (denaros, canguro, caramellas, braccialettos), 2 t-shirts
My favorite bag: Paradiso Mamma Mia. I love it so much I have two (but I only use the one with the less favorable print placement).
My faithful CR Stellina is now retired.

i got my first bag over a year ago when OP came out. it was a mamma, but was too small, so i got a MM. my most recent purchase was a tutti MM. i've lost count of my bags/accessories. i have about 30 pieces or so.

My first purchase was in December 2006, a Inferno Bambinone from LeSportsac at Madison Avenue.

Now I have eight bags with two more on the way... Inferno Bambinone, Foresta Bambino, Pirate Mamma Mia, Amore Gioco, Adios Star Stellina, Tokidoki Black Dolce, Bianco Bella, Paradiso Denaro, (Notte Zucca- otw), & (Fumo Bella- otw)

I didn't want to repeat any bag styles but I like the Bella a lot ^_^;;

Non-bags, I have two Hoodies- Ribcage and the Blue Latte Short Sleeve, three shirts- Adios & Ciao Ciao, Rocketeer, The Rocker (From Paradiso), I have some vinlys- Adios & Ciao Ciao, Latte, Chocolate Milk, Low Fat Milk, & Soya.

And I'm expecting one more hoodie & one more shirt >_< in the next month.

I heard about tokidoki from a friend of mine. She told me to check out the lesportsac website when it first came out. Then 1 day, I went to the le sportsac store in beverly center but they were all out of the OP print and only had the solid ones...but i went around the mall anyway and found some OP bags in bloomies and got my first ciaociao ;) I was going to get the BV at first but when I saw ciaociao, the design seems so unique so I got it...

From then on, I was in tuned with the tokidoki news and try to go to beverly center just as soon as it's out ;) and my other bags are: CR gioco, Paradiso Bambino, Bianco bella, and tutti avventura

I don't have a lot but I love them all =)