The Spring/Summer 2012 Show!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. I'll guess the theme is something in the shade of brown ;)

3. Attached Files:

4. :drinkup: ...just eye-spyed Nina Garcia

...now distracted by spablo's gorgeous pictures of her Teal medium PS1 on her reveal thread...

5. I tried to get on the site but i couldn't I think it's cause I'm on a iPad and flash don't play well together . They have some 2012 bags up for presale in a print/leather combo. I'm not a fan of the print it kind of reminds me of a hawaiian shirt. Did they show any leather bags in new colors?

6. I think they run into problems with the live cast, the show disappeared. It seems they'll send a replay later instead. I looked at the pre-order and the bags could be nice for summer although I'm not sure about the print for myself..

7. Its working now! :nuts:

8. ^Yay!

I liked the colors for spring/summer and the patterns were nice :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

..and of course this cute bag looks like a camera case :heart:
    [​IMG]

:smile:

Attached Files:

9. Attached Files:

10. ^ ^ ^ Thanks for the photos and link, Elliespurse! I really like the hardware on that bag.

11. I loved the show. :smile: They did amazing things again this season.

12. Thanks Ellie~
    The camera bag is interesting :graucho:

13. @wmagazine
    Backstage Beauty: Proenza Schouler
    Watch the hair and makeup teams behind Diane Kendal for MAC and Paul Hanlon for Fekkai transform model Maria Bradley from bare-faced beauty to runway ready in a time lapse film, shot backstage at the Proenza Schouler spring 2012 collection show http://fashiononfilm.wmag.com/inside-w-magazine/1/0/backstage-beauty-proenza-schouler

:smile: