Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

Cool- Same artist as the pocket square from the Fall with the robot spiders? I never did figure out who it was....

The robot spiders (Flamboyant Web), was designed by Daisuke Nomura, who also made C’est La Fête. The Game looks like it may be designed by Elias Kafouros, from Route 24 and And The Winner Is? But I’m not sure.

And love both your purchases, that Iris gavroche is really cute!

The robot spiders (Flamboyant Web), was designed by Daisuke Nomura, who also made C’est La Fête. The Game looks like it may be designed by Elias Kafouros, from Route 24 and And The Winner Is? But I’m not sure.

And love both your purchases, that Iris gavroche is really cute!

It was? Nice- thank you! (And thank you for the compliment too!)

Bunnycat, huge congratulations. Both of your new treasures look amazing on you

Thank you so much PbP!

Reactions: Angelian
There's only one thing that I know that arrives in silver packaging.... :panic:

View attachment 3905104

Christmas box! :happydance:
View attachment 3905103

Iris Pocket Square CW 08 (quetsche/blue/vert/rose). White border.
View attachment 3905102

Couple o mod shots. I think the pink side looks the best on me (unexpected). So I may exchange this one for a different color.
View attachment 3905101 View attachment 3905100

And Jaguar Quetzal. CW 01 (vert/rose/camel) richer and darker IRL than the stock pics of the silk but the tones themselves are fairly accurate. The body stripes and spots seem very very dark grey, not black. And that could just be me, or that I know that no such thing as black silk dye exists (you have to paint it black).

View attachment 3905099

Mod shots:
View attachment 3905098 View attachment 3905097

Many congrats my dear! Beautiful choices as always! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: bunnycat
I was so proud to have found the feather crown of Jaguar Quetzal, but then I reread the description on the website and noticed it is already mentioned there. It is the so called feather crown of Montezuma aka Penacho, located in the World Museum in Vienna (formerly known as Museum of Ethnology), made of Quetzal feathers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montezuma's_headdress
Here are pictures for comparison:
feathercrown.jpg H003168S-03.jpg
As if dear sleepy kitty would be crowned with it.

The description on Hermes.com reads as follows:
The “jaguar warriors” of the pre-Columbian Aztec civilisation inspired Alice Shirley to dream up this big cat and its superb headdress, which is loosely inspired by the famous Penacho conserved in the Museum of Ethnology, Vienna. Made of feathers and semi-precious stones, this enormous headdress owes its beauty to the brilliance of more than 400 quetzal feathers. The quetzal is a tropical bird that lives in Central and South America, whose Aztec name means “long green feathers”. The designer, who is passionate about the animal world, gives us a tender portrait: a sleeping jaguar “dreaming of freedom”.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!" (Big Bang Theory :cool:)

BTW: I want this CW as a CSGM. Is there any hope???

I was so proud to have found the feather crown of Jaguar Quetzal, but then I reread the description on the website and noticed it is already mentioned there. It is the so called feather crown of Montezuma aka Penacho, located in the World Museum in Vienna (formerly known as Museum of Ethnology), made of Quetzal feathers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montezuma's_headdress
Here are pictures for comparison:
View attachment 3906045 View attachment 3906046
As if dear sleepy kitty would be crowned with it.

The description on Hermes.com reads as follows:
The “jaguar warriors” of the pre-Columbian Aztec civilisation inspired Alice Shirley to dream up this big cat and its superb headdress, which is loosely inspired by the famous Penacho conserved in the Museum of Ethnology, Vienna. Made of feathers and semi-precious stones, this enormous headdress owes its beauty to the brilliance of more than 400 quetzal feathers. The quetzal is a tropical bird that lives in Central and South America, whose Aztec name means “long green feathers”. The designer, who is passionate about the animal world, gives us a tender portrait: a sleeping jaguar “dreaming of freedom”.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!" (Big Bang Theory :cool:)

BTW: I want this CW as a CSGM. Is there any hope???

HoneyLocks - Thank you for this very fascinating information, and for the beautiful photo you posted!! :flowers:

Reactions: HoneyLocks
Iris arrived, yay! The white is a nice fresh pop while the variety of blues tones with the many blues, teals, lavenders, periwinkles in my closet. It is more high-contrast than I expected (background is really pure white) but works fine for me in the gavroche size. You can fold it to feature a white or navy background, which is nice. Love!View attachment 3906205
And mod shots - sorry the photo quality isn't great but it does capture the colors reasonably well.Iris5.png