Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

I think it had something to do with this event, which had a video game using the Flamboyant Web pattern.

http://thepeakmagazine.com.sg/fashi...-upside-event-hong-kong-fashion-show-like-no/
Oh my word! That games room is heaven. Looks like a good spot to play 'Robot Wars' although it has to be said I've seen very few gamers wearing Hermes. I would not be at all surprised if the Flamboyant Web design went through several generations/seasons but no really firm clues as yet for SS18. Perhaps we might get a few clues in the RTW show in Paris this coming Monday ( 2nd October) although lately there have been relatively slim pickings there for scarfies.

Reactions: litchi
I have no doubt it's Alice Shirley. As I posted a while back, here is the comparison between Tyger Tyger and Into the Jungle. The cat's faces are the same.

Tyger Tyger
View attachment 3831899

Into the Jungle
View attachment 3831900

This looks like another winner from Alice Shirley. Best thing: the cat's eye is closed. No big eyeball to hide like Tyger, Under the Waves or Appaloosa. Im tying my under the waves moussie to wear tomorrow and everywhere I look there is an eyeball staring back at me. Tyger doesn't bother me. His eyes are so beautiful. I couldn't get past the eyeball with Appaloosa.

This looks like another winner from Alice Shirley. Best thing: the cat's eye is closed. No big eyeball to hide like Tyger, Under the Waves or Appaloosa. Im tying my under the waves moussie to wear tomorrow and everywhere I look there is an eyeball staring back at me. Tyger doesn't bother me. His eyes are so beautiful. I couldn't get past the eyeball with Appaloosa.
I have no love for Appaloosa. Is it wrong for me to say that?