Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

My (probably) one and only scarf from this season: JQ cw #11. This was part of a quick scarf tying session. I am so poorly that I forgot to change into a nicer jumper! Ah well, I will try again if I have any signs of feeling stronger and will post a proper Scarf of the Moment on my blog (I do them for all of my scarves).

I am currently growing out my grey hair. Finally decided to do it now I am in my 60s. Now, I need to reassess my wardrobe. Unlike you, Ladybaga, I think I will have to get rid of anything brown! I am hoping that this purple colourway will work with the new version of me. I think I will be fully grey by April - hope so, because my hair looks very odd at the moment :whut:.

View attachment 3936241

I said that this will probably be my only scarf, in fact that might be definitely :sad: . DH finally worked out the value of my small collection and was so shocked that I have been banned from buying any more! :sad::sad::sad: This might even be permanent :crybaby: .
Thanks for posting this! I am considering this one!

My (probably) one and only scarf from this season: JQ cw #11. This was part of a quick scarf tying session. I am so poorly that I forgot to change into a nicer jumper! Ah well, I will try again if I have any signs of feeling stronger and will post a proper Scarf of the Moment on my blog (I do them for all of my scarves).

I am currently growing out my grey hair. Finally decided to do it now I am in my 60s. Now, I need to reassess my wardrobe. Unlike you, Ladybaga, I think I will have to get rid of anything brown! I am hoping that this purple colourway will work with the new version of me. I think I will be fully grey by April - hope so, because my hair looks very odd at the moment :whut:.

View attachment 3936241

I said that this will probably be my only scarf, in fact that might be definitely :sad: . DH finally worked out the value of my small collection and was so shocked that I have been banned from buying any more! :sad::sad::sad: This might even be permanent :crybaby: .
Dear Beautiful HermesHope,
First of all, I love the new length of your hair and know that with your beautiful skin tone, gray will look very pretty on you! Also, this JQ is most definitely one of the prettiest scarves in your collection! You did a fantastic job choosing this one. Those lavender shades highlight your beauty!
If, and I say, if, this is your last H purchase, please know that this choice deserves a standing ovation!
Keep posting your lovely collection! I always adore your posts. Feel better, soon.

View attachment 3936241

Oh dear, I hope that is not the case, HermesHope! Not when they bring you so much joy, which becomes infectious when you share it with us! This purple cw of JQ is just lovely on you. :yes:

View attachment 3936241

That cw is just perfect on you HermesHope. I hope you feel stronger soon. As for DH, does he not know how cheap these scarves are on the Bay? *Cough*

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Thank you @Croisette7, @ms.kim and @marietouchet ! :ty: :flowers:

I think I can now update the list again.

90cm
Jaquar Quetzal H003168S
Robe du Soir H003174S
Jeu du Cartes H003169S
Jeu de Omnibus Remix H003173S
Sea Surf and Fun H003161S
Le Grand Prix Du Faubourg H003166S
La Maison des Oiseaux Parleurs H003176S
Della Cavalleria Favolosa H003162S
Plumets du Roi H002867S
Bracelets de Lumiere H002347S
Rosace de Janos Ber H003102S
Ex-Libris (reissue) H001063S
Mors et Gourmettes (reissue) H003206S
Coaching (reissue) H581635S
Quadridge (reissue) H871601S
Clic Clac Tattoo (reissue) H173207S
Les Guepards Tattoo (reissue) H173208S
Tout en Carre Tattoo (reissue) H173209S

140cm Silk
Jardin Lettre H432843S
Pois Optique H433236S
Chasse au Pois H433249S
Covertures et Tenues de Jour Editees Par H433211S
Fouets et Badine Tattoo (reissue) H363116S
Washington's Carriage (reissue) H433210S
Panthera Pardus (reissue) H433012S
Modernisme Tropical (reissue) H432974S

140cm CSGM
Jaquar Quetzal H243168S
Robe du Soir H243174S
Parures de Samourais (reissue) H243071S
Fouets et Badine (reissue) H243116S
Brazil Tattoo (reissue) H243152S
Grand Manege a Jouets H
Palanque H213235S

140cm Mousseline
Peuple du Vent (reissue) H342878S
Les Confessions (reissue) H342959S
Della Cavalleria (reissue) H342813S

Stole Mousseline
Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus Bandana H402979S
Savana Dance H402988S

Exceptional Scarves
Jaquar Quetzal 140cm silk H713168S-01
Robe du Soir 90cm silk H593174S-13
Marble Silk 90cm H723238S 01

45cm
Robe du Soir POP H893244S
Jeu de Billes H892479S
Sea, Surf and Fun H893161S
Covertures Nouvelles H893211S
Etude Pour un Iris Arc en Ciel (reissue) H893080S

55cm [bandana]
Tigre Royale H043216S
Les Voitures a Transformation H043217S
Les Mustangs H043218S

70cm
Petite Abeille H973239S

Twilly
Festival Quadri H061797SC01
Sea, Surf and Fun H063161S
Jeu de Cartes H063169S
Covertures et Tenues de Jour Editees Par H063211S
Coup du Foet au Bloc (reissue) H063101S
Bouclerie de Attelage (reissue)
Grand Manege Fleuri (reissue) H063065S

Maxi Twilly Cut
Bouclerie Moderne Vichy H093213S
Festival des Amazones Tattoo a Pois H093242S
En Desordre Multico Fleuri H093243S
Foulard et Cuir H853035S

Losange
Jardin de la Maharani Recadré H473143S
Washington’s Carriage Cut H473219S
Tatersale H471657S

Mens
100cm CS

The Game H103233T

100cm Wool/Silk
Imprimeur Flou H103245T

140cm CSGM
Des Chevaux sous le Capot H553230T

Losange
Chevaux des Steppes H433719T

Stole
H693246T
H682778T

?Collection Equestre H282604T

Last edited:
But you do wear Turquoise well and that is somewhat like Paon?

Great memory! Yes, turquoise is fine, but once we get a bit too yellowy with the green it's not great. With my natural hair color I cannot wear any green at all but with the red I can do blue greens.

Same with reds....once it gets a bit too orange I turn into the Great Pumpkin!!!

Of course, that doesn't stop me from trying to slip a green or orange scarf in now and again...

I agree in general, however, sometimes there are colors that we LOVE but just don't look good near the face. Some of my favorite H colors don't do me any favors....another reason for me to love the larger formats so those corner colors aren't too close to me and can pull some desired shades into my wardrobe. And if you dress in neutrals you can carry pretty much any color bag. I'd say your suggestion is the ideal, though.

This!!
Unless I start wearing bags on my head, I like the idea of bag colors I love, regardless of whether they compliment my coloring.
Want to have the fun option of the full range of color in my bags.
Or more importantly to me neutral bags because neutral colors look horrible on my skin tone.

Last edited: